Hey everyone, I wanted to say, why don't these apps work?

-SnapChat (for anything)
    -Vine (to record)

I tried to get the latest updated apps of each (otherwise it says you need the latest update before you log in), but they both say similar things.

Snapchat says it's not supported for my device yet, and so it doesn't let me log in.

Vine let's me do everything but record, which is pretty much why I made it. It says the same thing Snap does: It's not supported for my device yet.

I have OS version 10.2.1.2156. The update for 10.3 still isn't here and I don't want to leak it because it caused some problems on other people's Z10's soo.... yeah.

You can see why I need help, hopefully you guys can and ty very much in advance.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 09:58 AM
    Uh well, you need 10.3.1 at a minimum for those to work properly. So I guess you'll just continue to have to wait. Not everyone's Z10 is having problems with the OS updates. Just the few that post problems to the forums. Or are you telling me that's the majority of Z10 users?

Oh and welcome to Crackberry (first post).

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 11:32 AM
    Thank you! And Are you sure? A while back in March a news article said that they stopped giving updates for a while sue go problems being caused, but I never heard if it got resolved.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 05:08 PM
    ... *because

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 05:09 PM
    Thank you! And Are you sure? A while back in March a news article said that they stopped giving updates for a while sue go problems being caused, but I never heard if it got resolved.

Posted via CB10
    I'm running 10.3.2.2339 on my Z10s. Buttery smooth and better than ever.

Use Whine from bbw - as good as the Android Vine.

Snapchat will take some serious work to get going, as the developer has made it a mission to cut out BlackBerry.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-02-15 05:14 PM
    >.< They should really do something about that.

And I would update, but my phone and BB Link don't let me. They say I have the latest software, but I don't. I'm on T-Mobile of that changes anything.

If this is the only way to get 'em to work, is there a thread for 10.3 on Z10, or a link on how to get it updated manually?

I would appreciate anyone helping me with that too. :/

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 11:08 PM
    I thought you said you didn't want to update?

But anyways, start here, first post, read it carefully and then come back if you need more help.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/

And I'll warn you, an autoloader will totally wipe your device and once you upgrade to 10.3.2, you can never go back to your current OS.
    07-02-15 11:29 PM
    And that's why I don't want to update. Is there any other way?

I don't think there is a solution to my problem besides waiting for T-Mobile, but it doesn't look too good.

Are you guys sure there's no working app?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 12:18 AM
    If you are on T-Mo just be aware, loading a non T-mo, ok'd OS will kill your wifi-calling. Check on the T-mo forum as it looks like t-mo is probably going to release a compatible OS "soon".
    07-03-15 08:22 AM
    Yeah, I tried looking it up there too, but it still doesn't really help.

And honestly, I've never used WiFi-Calling once, ever. I don't need it so I'm okay with that.

>.< I just wish I could use these apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 03:01 PM
    No one has any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 05:27 AM
    Just like the nice people told you, better load a newer OS. You will have to upgrade eventually. And try that Whine from BBW people are talking about.‎

Via Pasta CB10
    07-05-15 06:11 AM
    Whine costs money... unfortunately I can't afford it. I know it's only 2 dollars but that money goes towards essentials.

I think I'm gonna try to update, see however that works out. :/

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 11:21 AM