I'm sure this questions has been asked before. I love my blackberry. I've had the bolds, torch and now the classic. I like the fact that the Priv is part Android as well.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    04-03-17 07:57 AM
    I'm sure this questions has been asked before. I love my blackberry. I've had the bolds, torch and now the classic. I like the fact that the Priv is part Android as well.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    It will take you a couple weeks to get use to it., but I would hold off for the key one. Personally when I switched from the passport to the Priv, I never used the keyboard in the Priv. If you are a keyboard guy....then I think the KEYone is a better choice. If it's a price thing, well the Priv is still a pretty sweet device
    04-03-17 08:08 AM
    I use the keyboard constantly ...that's why I still have a blackberry!! The key one is all android. I don't want to get totally away from the blackberry system. Is the Priv as secure as the BB10 is also my question?

Thank you!
    04-03-17 08:11 AM
    I use the keyboard constantly ...that's why I still have a blackberry!! The key one is all android. I don't want to get totally away from the blackberry system. Is the Priv as secure as the BB10 is also my question?

Thank you!
    The priv is also 100 android, if something, the keyone have much more blackeberrys felling.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-17 08:14 AM
    I went from the BlackBerry flip to the 9700 to the classic to the priv, and use the priv pkb more than the vkb. (Though training myself on the vkb just for the sheer exercise)

The priv is a fantastic device, and I consider it's secure because it gets monthly security updates from BlackBerry

I don't think you could go wrong buying the priv now at the very cheap prices it's selling at. 😀

Be aware that the priv is a BlackBerry android device, and as such runs a number of BlackBerry android adapted apps including the hub.
    04-03-17 08:40 AM
    thank you everyone ... I will go with the Priv for now and eventually the KeyOne!
    Heavens1 likes this.
    04-03-17 12:42 PM