I always liked the Blackberry phone design so much but I didn't get lucky enough to get one in it's time, So I was surfing the internet when I found a BB Bold 9900 for 350 DHS which is 95 $ and I was thinking is it still worth it to get a one, and also If I get a one I will use What'sApp most of the time and I heard that they will stop supporting What'sApp in like December?, So is there is anyway of using it after the due date?.
    Anyway tell me your opinion please.
    07-26-17 10:35 PM
    Blackberry bold 9900 is a great device. It still looks amazing. Bold 9900 is a professional device and looks awesome in hands. If you check emails regularly then you will face no problems with bold 9900. If you use social accounts much like Facebook Twitter Instagram then bold 9900 will not help you. Otherwise If you want my opinion I would say that I love to have blackberry phones as more as possible. If you are a BlackBerry lover do not think again just buy blackberry bold. BlackBerry Bold is one of the best phones produced by BlackBerry. Also BlackBerry Bold phones will not be available in future so if you are getting a chance to get a good condition or a new blackberry bold phone go for it.

BlackBerry Passport
    07-27-17 02:00 PM
    It might be a silly question, but do you need BIS for 9900?
    07-27-17 02:16 PM
    Still need BIS. At this point the 9900 is close to a glorified flip phone. You'll need a carrier that supports BIS and also have to content yourself with a very small number of applications and no real way forward with the device.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-17 07:01 PM
    Blackberry bold 9900 is a great device. It still looks amazing. Bold 9900 is a professional device and looks awesome in hands. If you check emails regularly then you will face no problems with bold 9900.

BlackBerry Passport
    The bold was a professional in its heyday. Which business professional would chose a Blackberry Bold as the handset of choice today?

OP: The Bold was good for its time. Please assess your needs for today, and buy yourself a phone that will meet your current needs.
    07-28-17 09:01 AM
    U already know what's you r going to do with bold 9900. Yes in India bis is still working with airtel and vodafone. But don't know about ur country and carries. With this phone in 2017 you can still use as a power house for emailing and BBM if you subscribe BIS. U canuse facebook twitter mobile Web version. But sadly no Whatsapp. If that's fulfill your need then yes you can go for this antique beuty. Afterall it's bold and it's blackberry.

Posted from my beloved  Q10  which is as awesome as my gf..
    07-28-17 09:08 AM