Will they support it or drop it like verizon? I confused about that. Hope you reply soon. Thanks.
    08-26-16 03:02 AM
    The T-Mobile Priv is at near-parity with the rest of the world Priv, which is amazing coming from an American carrier. AT&T is not too far behind, while Verizon is eating glue in the corner.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-19-16 02:25 AM
    The T-Mobile Priv is at near-parity with the rest of the world Priv, which is amazing coming from an American carrier. AT&T is not too far behind, while Verizon is eating glue in the corner.
    Can you please elaborate on T-mobile near parity...i just got a T-mobile mobile priv in india (stv 1001)...

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 01:48 PM
    Can you please elaborate on T-mobile near parity...i just got a T-mobile mobile priv in india (stv 1001)...

Posted via CB10
    All in terms of updates: the build that T-Mobile is running is, for the past few months, the same build that the rest of the world is running. AT&T usually comes out with a similar build, on a little delay.

Although, since you're in India, I'm not sure if you'd get the T-Mobile update notification (are you on AAG191?), but there's always the manual way to update.
    09-20-16 01:53 PM
    All in terms of updates: the build that T-Mobile is running is, for the past few months, the same build that the rest of the world is running. AT&T usually comes out with a similar build, on a little delay.

Although, since you're in India, I'm not sure if you'd get the T-Mobile update notification (are you on AAG191?), but there's always the manual way to update.
    What is aag191 and what about Monthly security updates...will i get them on time?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 01:58 PM
    What is aag191 and what about Monthly security updates...will i get them on time?

Posted via CB10
    AAG191: the build number.

Monthly updates: I'm asking you. Check if you're on build AAG191 (Settings > About phone > Build number): if you are, great, if not, check for updates. If there's no update available, then you might have to run an autoloader (the link in the previous post).
    09-20-16 02:00 PM
    AAG191: the build number.

Monthly updates: I'm asking you. Check if you're on build AAG191 (Settings > About phone > Build number): if you are, great, if not, check for updates. If there's no update available, then you might have to run an autoloader (the link in the previous post).
    Yes the build is aag191...but my question is will o keep getting the Monthly security updates in the future as well even with a slight delay?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 02:19 PM
    Yes the build is aag191...but my question is will o keep getting the Monthly security updates in the future as well even with a slight delay?

Posted via CB10
    Dunno, wait until the October patch comes in.

Did the phone come with AAG191 pre-installed?
    09-20-16 02:33 PM
    Dunno, wait until the October patch comes in.

Did the phone come with AAG191 pre-installed?
    No had to update it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-21-16 07:17 AM
    No had to update it.

Did it come OTA or with an autoloader?

If the former, then you're still capable of receiving OTA updates, congratulations.
    09-21-16 08:17 AM
    Did it come OTA or with an autoloader?

If the former, then you're still capable of receiving OTA updates, congratulations.
    I came with the OTA. Is there any way to get it fully unlocked, like no t-mobile in the picture and get the OTA from blackberry directly.

09-21-16 09:56 AM
    I came with the OTA. Is there any way to get it fully unlocked, like no t-mobile in the picture and get the OTA from blackberry directly.

Nope, although you're lucky you didn't pick a Verizon Priv.
    09-21-16 12:28 PM