So I'm trying to check out and get a Z30 to take advantage of the -30% off sale. No matter what form of payment I use the website kicks back an error and cant process the order. Tried using my paypal and credit card - no order processed.

Call up DigitalRiver's support (online merchant) and they said the site is broken. Their outsourced call center folks have no idea what is wrong and don't have an ETA on a fix. The lady on the phone was more than happy to place the order for me but she wanted my password and email to place the order for me?? She was shocked when I said NO I would not give her my password. I thanked her and let her know that I would try again tonight in hopes the site was fixed.

Anyone else having this same issue?

Update: Called their customer service line. Got another outsourced robot sounding woman (nicer than the one I got yesterday). They didn't have a clue as to what was wrong with the website but offered to log into my account and place the order for me. Gave her my info and BAM, she was able to successfully place and order for a Black Z30 & Black Leather Pouch.

Happy is me

Tired of Android and want to give Blackberry another try - and this sale was an offer I couldn't resist.

Now to load 10.3 once the phone arrives and add all my Android apks including call blocking.
    Last edited by quailallstar; 08-14-14 at 06:13 AM.
    08-13-14 02:55 PM
    Seems to be working fine for me through the 'Verify Order' step. I'm in the US as well.
    08-13-14 03:45 PM
    Seems to be working fine for me through the 'Verify Order' step. Where are you located?
    I'm in Atlanta, GA. Maybe it has something to do with my work laptop I'm using? It works for me all the way until I hit submit and then get an error. I'll try when I get home in about an hour and see if that is the case.
    08-13-14 03:47 PM
    I placed an order at 1:26 PM. Of course now it's almost 5pm, so anything can happen within 3-4 hours.

Sent from iPod 5, using CB Forums
    08-13-14 03:51 PM
    Maybe they are getting overloaded with orders and couldn't handle the load. Lol

08-13-14 03:51 PM
    I placed an order at 1:26 PM. Of course now it's almost 5pm, so anything can happen within 3-4 hours.

Maybe they are getting overloaded with orders and couldn't handle the load. Lol

Yeah that could be true. I called and asked if the Z30 was in stock and it is so that is not causing the error. OR they are being flooded with order hehe.
    08-13-14 03:55 PM
    It works for me all the way until I hit submit and then get an error.
    Ah OK. You're at the last step then, one step beyond where I was. Yeah...wait a little while, I guess.
    08-13-14 04:19 PM
    Ah OK. You're at the last step then, one step beyond where I was. Yeah...wait a little while, I guess.
    Still doesn't work - just tried again. :/

Update: Called their customer service line. Got another outsourced robot sounding woman (nicer than the one I got yesterday). They didn't have a clue as to what was wrong with the website but offered to log into my account and place the order for me. Gave her my info and BAM, she was able to successfully place and order for a Black Z30 & Black Leather Pouch.

Happy is me

Tired of Android and want to give Blackberry another try - and this sale was an offer I couldn't resist.

Now to load 10.3 once the phone arrives and add all my Android apks including call blocking.
    Last edited by quailallstar; 08-14-14 at 06:13 AM.
    08-14-14 05:28 AM