I have to say I hate BlackBerry (Z30) from my year suffering through it so far. Aside from not having access to as many apps and Android apps not always working properly on it, I have dealt with many many bugs. The most annoying one since I did the big upgrade almost a year or so ago was that there is always a lag when I answer calls. So after I answer, I have to either say "hello?" about 5x before the person can hear me. Or I have to wait for 10+ seconds before I say hello since I know they won't hear me right away. When I try to place calls, there is also a lag when I try to get into the dialer. So I press the icom to place a call and wait and wait before it opens. Then I wait and wait after dialing before I hear anything. Lately, it has been really bad. I just spent a good 10 minutes trying to call my voicemail, but the lag is so severe that by the time I get in and hear anything, the automated voice is asking me if I am still there. Then when I try to press any # key commands, there is a 30 second lag before it registers and then voicemail hangs up on me because of "inactivity." I still have not been able to check my voicemail so thought I would post this instead. This is driving me crazy. How do I fix it? I can imagine how detrimental this would be if I had an emergency.. like an intruder in my home and had to call 911. I'd probably be dead due to inability to call quickly. Help!!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mruckus; 10-24-15 at 10:12 PM.
    10-24-15 09:58 PM
    Just rebooted and it helped with the severe lag, but there is still the usual lag (just lessened the amount of lag). Argh, still hating BB...

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 10:25 PM
    Good to hear. Have you updated to 10.3.2?
    10-24-15 11:23 PM
    All updated but still lags

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 12:46 AM