I am reluctantly moving from BB10 to KeyOne. I also went to great lengths to "de-Google" it as much as possible and I have no Google log-ins

When I try to use the native calendar, it says "there are no calendar accounts on your device". When I hit "add an account" I see 3 choices, BB CalDAV account, BB Hub+ account, and BB Subscribed calendar.

I don't know what any of these means. I am using POP and IMAP emails and not through Exchange. I use a local version of Outlook on my laptop for my primary calendar. My domain name, hosted by GoDaddy, does not appear to have calendar in it, but it works fine with my Outlook for meeting requests, etc

In the old Blackberry Link app for my BB10 devices (before Windows 10 made it stop working) it would synch my BB with my Outlook and I could specify which one had priority.

Now I can't put anything on my phone. How do I fix this? I won't use a Google app like Gmail or Google Calendars so that is not an option. I prefer to use the stock BB calendar rather than downloading another one from F-Droid if possible.

How do I get access to my calendar and set it up?

thanks
    12-10-18 01:41 PM
    If you're not willing to use anything else... maybe... http://www.akruto.com/ it has free trial so you can test it out.
    12-10-18 02:10 PM
    Another option is Deja Vu Office combined with CompanionLink (I think).

Still have to investigate it for my wife who also wants zero cloud.
    12-11-18 03:03 PM
    When I first purchased the KEYone over a year ago I had no trouble syncing my Outlook calendar. Recently I had to do a factory reset to resolve a different problem. Now I have the same issue as you. Settings doesn't appear to offer Outlook as a choice. So now I have to open Outlook to view my whole calendar. Like you I would prefer the native BlackBerry.
    12-11-18 08:55 PM
    Just discovered I need to set up BB Hub again. Now it is and the BlackBerry native calendar is in sync with my Outlook calendar. I'm good.
    12-12-18 06:38 AM
    Just discovered I need to set up BB Hub again. Now it is and the BlackBerry native calendar is in sync with my Outlook calendar. I'm good.
    What exactly do you mean by "set up BB Hub again"?
    12-12-18 09:31 AM