Email sent through Gmail. From and to the same email address. Just a test to show what happens:
    Sent myself an email. Hub shows gibberish address.-test.png
    It does recognise the email as belonging to me (in contact list). But it shows this weird gibberish (and two) addresses instead. On the desktop it looks normal.
    My name has "c," in it (C with comma beneath, CB10 won't show that), but that has never caused issues when email with family members... It only happens when I send myself an email.

Anyone have any experience with such issues? Normally I would just ignore something like this, but this kind of felt like a red flag.

Channel: C0007CC89 | CB10 signed.
    08-07-14 03:27 PM
    Is your phone set in french? Because the c c�dille or something like that (master in french) can only be supported by that language.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 05:26 PM
    That's not your email showing gibberish (you faded out your @gmail email address), that o�s your display name that is screwed up.

Check in you GMAIL setting via PC web browser, then check your display name there first before messing with your Bb10 settings.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    08-07-14 06:10 PM
    In my case the c, is turkish. It is common in a lot of eastern European languages. And the names of other family members work fine.
    Desktop shows my name correctly too.
    Only when I send from [email protected] to [email protected] does it suddenly mess up the display name, and only in the Hub.
    When I press the first part (not the ?=) it changes back to my real name.

I am at a loss, but I guess it's not a big deal after all.

Channel: C0007CC89 | CB10 signed.
    08-07-14 08:19 PM