The latest phones that Black Berry have come up with all seem to be a lot larger than when they were still #1 in the business. While kids may like this larger size for showing off their pics to friends, it's a real pain to carry around for the hands on business people. This larger sized phone now seems to be well represented by all manufacturers in the business, so why not go the other way again to increase sales? The Torch was nice in that it could easily fit into your pocket or on your belt, especially with its flip top leather case. Why not try this same idea again with the latest technology? I know that I would buy one again.
    08-10-16 11:03 AM
    Apple's is having a lot of success with their smaller iPhone SE.... both because of the price, but also because of the smaller screen.

That said, BlackBerry's market is too small for more than one or two device form factors... never mind the variety that many here seem to want.

Update Curve, Bold and Passport.
    Updated Z10 or smaller, Z30 and then a NOTE sized device.
    Update Prive and Torch.

But then half the BlackBerry market wants all those choices with BB10, most the other half wants it with Android and a few still would like them with BBOS..
    Fret Madden likes this.
    08-10-16 11:49 AM
    The latest phones that Black Berry have come up with all seem to be a lot larger than when they were still #1 in the business. While kids may like this larger size for showing off their pics to friends, it's a real pain to carry around for the hands on business people. This larger sized phone now seems to be well represented by all manufacturers in the business, so why not go the other way again to increase sales? The Torch was nice in that it could easily fit into your pocket or on your belt, especially with its flip top leather case. Why not try this same idea again with the latest technology? I know that I would buy one again.
    It's not just kids. Large screens are great for the workplace as well as off the clock. The trend towards larger screens is driven by the amount of people wanting more information at a glance across the board, whether they're working or not. That being said, there's a pretty good number of people also wanting smaller screens, hence Apple's debut of the iPhone SE.
    08-10-16 06:13 PM