Season's Greetings everyone,

My BlackBerry experience started with the Q10 then the Z30 (I still love it despite it's limitations now) & then the Blackberry Motion. But I think I'm finally ready to move on from Blackberry devices. I've been eyeballing the OnePlus 7 Pro since it was released. It seems like a pretty amazing device for the money especially since it is on sale right now.

Are there any BlackBerry fans out there that have any personal experience with the OnePlus 7 Pro?
    If so, could you share with me your thoughts and opinions about the device & your experience using BlackBerry apps on it?

Thanks.
    11-28-19 12:25 PM
    In case you haven't watched them, I believe Mr. Mobile has reviews on both the 7 and 7 Pro.
    11-28-19 12:59 PM
    In case you haven't watched them, I believe Mr. Mobile has reviews on both the 7 and 7 Pro.
    I haven't seen them actually. Thanks for the suggestion!
    ppeters914 likes this.
    11-28-19 08:07 PM
    No BlackBerry fans in here using the OnePlus 7 Pro?
    12-03-19 05:46 PM
    No BlackBerry fans in here using the OnePlus 7 Pro?
    Have you tried AndroidCentral for converts?
    12-03-19 06:07 PM
    Have you tried AndroidCentral for converts?
    Not yet. I haven't given up completely on BlackBerry or anything like that. It's just that BlackBerry Mobile has given no indication that they are going to release anything else in the near future & my Motion is just too mediocre for my wants & needs now. I plan on installing all the BlackBerry apps I can on the OnePlus 7 Pro I ordered. So I'll definitely be sticking around on CrackBerry & keeping up with things.
    12-03-19 10:07 PM
    Not yet. I haven't given up completely on BlackBerry or anything like that. It's just that BlackBerry Mobile has given no indication that they are going to release anything else in the near future & my Motion is just too mediocre for my wants & needs now. I plan on installing all the BlackBerry apps I can on the OnePlus 7 Pro I ordered. So I'll definitely be sticking around on CrackBerry & keeping up with things.
    My comment wasn’t suggesting to leave CrackBerry but as simple idea to answer your OP since it wasn’t having much luck here. Not sure if you’re aware but AndroidCentral is related site owned by same parent company Mobile Nations that uses same user login. Mobile Nations owns iMore and WindowsCentral too.
    12-04-19 07:32 AM
    My comment wasn’t suggesting to leave CrackBerry but as simple idea to answer your OP since it wasn’t having much luck here. Not sure if you’re aware but AndroidCentral is related site owned by same parent company Mobile Nations that uses same user login. Mobile Nations owns iMore and WindowsCentral too.
    One big happy family....

But yeah they'll have a whole section there on the OnePlus7 Pro.

I know there are a few OnePlus fans here, but how often they come by and if they have a 7 Pro.... long shot.
    12-04-19 10:11 AM
    One big happy family....

But yeah they'll have a whole section there on the OnePlus7 Pro.

I know there are a few OnePlus fans here, but how often they come by and if they have a 7 Pro.... long shot.
    That’s what I suspect as @The_Passporter has OnePlus but I forget which specific.
    12-04-19 10:19 AM