Hey guys, new to the forums and just wanted to start this experience with a question that some of you may have valuable input to share.

I've got a BlackBerry Priv and I eagerly want a secondary handset from the brand. I'm currently thinking about the Passport SE and think it would complement my primary excellently. The thing is I know it's been around for a while now and I'm not sure if blackberry plans on releasing something similar (I'm only interested in the passport). Do you guys think I should pull the trigger on this or wait for something that BlackBerry might release in the near future?
    01-25-16 02:32 PM
    Hey guys, new to the forums and just wanted to start this experience with a question that some of you may have valuable input to share.

I've got a BlackBerry Priv and I eagerly want a secondary handset from the brand. I'm currently thinking about the Passport SE and think it would complement my primary excellently. The thing is I know it's been around for a while now and I'm not sure if blackberry plans on releasing something similar (I'm only interested in the passport). Do you guys think I should pull the trigger on this or wait for something that BlackBerry might release in the near future?
    Have you owned a BB10 powered BlackBerry before? Do you understand the differences between Android and BB10?

Passport SE is a great phone, and would make a very good companion device for the PRIV. As long as you are aware of the platforms "condition".
    JuicyP and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-25-16 03:04 PM
    Nope. Ive never owned one but I am fully aware that it'll be much different than Android OS.
    Part of the reason I wanted this device to accompany my Priv is because I find myself just fooling around on the playstore looking for things to procrastinate with and I believe that having a BB10 device will streamline my productivity.
    01-25-16 03:27 PM
    If you have it in your budget, the Passport SE represents the highest point of BlackBerry hardware - the pinnacle of BB10.

It also provides a much different form factor to contrast with the Priv - providing an interesting combination for your enjoyment.
    01-25-16 03:31 PM
    If you have it in your budget, the Passport SE represents the highest point of BlackBerry hardware - the pinnacle of BB10.

It also provides a much different form factor to contrast with the Priv - providing an interesting combination for your enjoyment.
    That was worded perfectly. I think I'll order one in the coming weeks. Thanks guys
    bakron1 and IndianTiwari like this.
    01-25-16 04:20 PM
    That was worded perfectly. I think I'll order one in the coming weeks. Thanks guys
    Nice call, you will now own probably the two finest pieces of hardware BlackBerry has ever made. Congrats
    01-25-16 09:50 PM

I use Passport SE and the Priv. I have taken two sim cards for the same number from my carrier in UAE . Passport SE is a great device and I am sure it will fit into your daily needs .
    01-26-16 01:31 AM
    I use Passport SE and the Priv. I have taken two sim cards for the same number from my carrier in UAE . Passport SE is a great device and I am sure it will fit into your daily needs .
    Wow that sounds amazing. Problem is I don't think my Canadian carrier can do that...
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    01-26-16 02:10 AM
    Please check it out with your carrier . May be they suggest you some options suiting your needs .
    01-26-16 02:34 AM

Agreed.
    And man, you sound like pro salesman lol

 Frosty White Q10/.2876 CB10 
    01-28-16 02:17 PM