Hi, I have had to buy a new Key2 (my old key 2 | 128MB didn't survive its third impact on a concrete floor :-)).
    I would like to do a mirroring of all my stuff (data & apps)... Does this work seamlessly?

My concern is that I could not log in to the same account twice and that my new Key2 (only 64MB) might stop when "full".
    Any thoughts/guidance before I start the process?
    In advance, many thanks
    Roland
    09-02-19 03:53 AM
    How many GB of storage are you using now? If less than 64GB you should have no issue.

If more.... what is it? Can you archive any of the data? Google Photos allows you to archive photos.

It's hard to have that much data... without it being Videos. If these are files that aren't tied to a service, relocate them back to your PC or a SD Card. If they are part of a service and can be re-downloaded later... just remove them for now.
    09-03-19 11:06 AM
    I have transferred all my data via content transfer, but I am really struggling finding a way to transfer all my apps seamlessly from one phone to the other. any advice?
    09-21-19 09:59 AM
    I have transferred all my data via content transfer, but I am really struggling finding a way to transfer all my apps seamlessly from one phone to the other. any advice?
    The Google restore will re-install whatever apps were on your previous device.
    09-21-19 12:16 PM