Three+ questions?....

Put it in, already had basic folders like photos, etc all empty of course which thought is cool so no reason too format it since brand new? Right?

This says class 10 then has a 3 also so is it a class ten slash 3 or slash 1 as also says UHS-I so don't know if that is a 1 or an i? Maybe will include a picture below of package. I regret not grabbing the 64gb now for double money but something tells me this will hold a decent music collection and photos with a few videos I take here and there but we shall see...

My MAIN question, how do I on the SE passports OS Version make my photos and videos I take auto go to the folders I choose with the media card a.k.a. SDHC card? Where is that option? I would like it for that mostly as in to store all my photos and videos as well as some songs when bored and save my built in EMMT for just my .bar & .apk files basically. Can you run apps when stored on SD by any chance (if so just as fast?) and does the passport hold up to a 128gb or 256gb card as thought it was 128gb but saw somebody mention they have a monster 256 working in their passport..

Thanks for any and all help! Especially the info how to make my photos and videos auto save to SD card as its not doing as of now. I suppose if I rub out space can use this in my tablet and grab a 64gb but as of now it's completely empty and my first SD card I ever even used or had for any of my many Blackberrys! Hah.

-Catch

SD Card Profesional's? I bought a media card, how do I (?) and also?.....-img_20160312_170908.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 04:10 PM
    Three+ questions?....

Put it in, already had basic folders like photos, etc all empty of course which thought is cool so no reason too format it since brand new? Right?

This says class 10 then has a 3 also so is it a class ten slash 3 or slash 1 as also says UHS-I so don't know if that is a 1 or an i? Maybe will include a picture below of package. I regret not grabbing the 64gb now for double money but something tells me this will hold a decent music collection and photos with a few videos I take here and there but we shall see...

My MAIN question, how do I on the SE passports OS Version make my photos and videos I take auto go to the folders I choose with the media card a.k.a. SDHC card? Where is that option? I would like it for that mostly as in to store all my photos and videos as well as some songs when bored and save my built in EMMT for just my .bar & .apk files basically. Can you run apps when stored on SD by any chance (if so just as fast?) and does the passport hold up to a 128gb or 256gb card as thought it was 128gb but saw somebody mention they have a monster 256 working in their passport..

Thanks for any and all help! Especially the info how to make my photos and videos auto save to SD card as its not doing as of now. I suppose if I rub out space can use this in my tablet and grab a 64gb but as of now it's completely empty and my first SD card I ever even used or had for any of my many Blackberrys! Hah.

-Catch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160312_170908.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	393998

Posted via CB10
    You set the option to save to the SD card in the camera app. 3 dots>settings>save to SD card. It will save your photos to the camera folder. You can't set a specific folder to save them to. If you want them somewhere else, you have to move them manually in the file manager.

Posted from my Verizon Z10 10.3.2.858
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-12-16 09:35 PM
    Can you run apps when stored on SD by any chance (if so just as fast?) and does the passport hold up to a 128gb or 256gb card as thought it was 128gb but saw somebody mention they have a monster 256 working in their passport..
    No, you cannot run any apps from the sd card. Apps must be installed and run from the device storage. And also, yes, you can use a sd card larger than 128gb.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-12-16 09:55 PM
    That's actually a decent card. UHS-I U3 means it's got a write speed of at least 30 MB/s.
    03-12-16 10:22 PM
    No, you cannot run any apps from the sd card. Apps must be installed and run from the device storage. And also, yes, you can use a sd card larger than 128gb.
    Thanks everyone have it as I like it now, love playcloud for file manager purchased from BBW works great! It is a fast card!!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 11:32 AM