I'm using an old sd card in my DTEK60 and I want to change it by a faster one. I don't know how to do it, because my old card already has a lot of data and I don't know how to transfer it to the new one.
    04-20-17 09:50 PM
    If you want to buy a new SD card and move your stuff from your old card to the new one you can either transfer all your content to your phone then put in your new card and move your content back to your card. Another option you can put your card in a computer (using an adapter) move the content to the computer and from the computer put it on the new card.
    04-20-17 10:50 PM
    Sorry responding so late, but I was travelling.
    I tried to transfer (using an adapter) all the content of the SD card to my computer but the file explorer doesn't recognize the device and says that I have to format the card. I think that if Ido so I will lose all the info.
    So it looks the method would be to transfer all the content to the phone and then put the new card. My problem is that I don't know how to transfer all the daata from the SD card to the phone.
    05-15-17 10:20 AM
    When you put the card in the phone go to file manager and from there you should be able to transfer the data from your card to the phone if your phone has enough free space for all the data on your card.
    05-21-17 01:51 AM