So far it doesn't look like there is a screen protector that can be used while the Priv is in the leather flip-case.

I'd like to keep the screen protected - Any suggestions?
    07-22-16 02:15 PM
    So far it doesn't look like there is a screen protector that can be used while the Priv is in the leather flip-case.

Tempered glass would be out of the question if you want to use that case (unless it's super thin glass). Although a polyurethane screen protector like that of the iShieldz or InvisibleSHIELD brand should work just fine, just be cautious installing them though, they are quite difficult to install if it's your first time.

iShieldz High Definition (HD) Premium Screen Protector for BlackBerry Priv CA | BlackBerry Screen Protectors | CrackBerry Canada

Tempered glass would be out of the question if you want to use that case (unless it's super thin glass). Although a polyurethane screen protector like that of the iShieldz or InvisibleSHIELD brand should work just fine, just be cautious installing them though, they are quite difficult to install if it's your first time.

iShieldz High Definition (HD) Premium Screen Protector for BlackBerry Priv CA | BlackBerry Screen Protectors | CrackBerry Canada
    07-22-16 08:32 PM