Hello, first time here.
    How do I save my newly taken photos to the SD card? All photo gallery apps keep asking me for a folder location and I can't figure it out. It's very complicated and I've lost tons of photos trying to move things around.

My phone: Keyone
    Native photo app: None
    Tried apps (and failed): Piktures, F-stop
    Currently using: Simple Gallery

Thanks a lot.
    01-10-18 04:08 PM
    Open your Camera app. Then open the Settings. You can scroll down and find the Media Card toggle button.
    Denver Kole likes this.
    01-10-18 04:24 PM
    Yep. Agreed. And Piktures works great. But that's not the place for saving photos to the media card.
    Denver Kole likes this.
    01-10-18 04:34 PM
    Sorry, I was unclear in my question. I'm trying to move my photos to SD using a 3rd party gallery app because keyone doesnt come with its own. I don't know the file path for SD storage. My 2nd question is what gallery app do you guys use? Piktures was horrible and corrupted my photos irreversibly, prompting me to delete it. Thanks!
    01-10-18 09:02 PM
    Oh. Well then you're better off using a file manager app like Solid Explorer to move the files, rather than a gallery app. The file path to the SD card will be something like storage/1234-abcd. A code really.
    Denver Kole likes this.
    01-10-18 09:21 PM
    I can't figure any of this out.
    What gallery apps are out there that don't corrupt photos like Piktures did?
    01-10-18 09:28 PM
    Open Google Play. Download Solid Explorer.
    Denver Kole likes this.
    01-10-18 10:56 PM
    Open Google Play. Download Solid Explorer.
    It's a file manager. I have 2 of those on my device already. I was just looking for a gallery app like the one I had on my samsung. BB doesn't come with one and it's very inconvenient. Anyway, thanks for all of you. It seems my problem won't be resolved. Kinda unhappy with keyone now.
    01-10-18 10:59 PM
    01-10-18 11:31 PM
    It's a file manager. I have 2 of those on my device already. I was just looking for a gallery app like the one I had on my samsung. BB doesn't come with one and it's very inconvenient. Anyway, thanks for all of you. It seems my problem won't be resolved. Kinda unhappy with keyone now.
    Well no, Blackberry does not come with Samsung apps or even Bixby. But you do have an entire Google Play Store to choose apps from as you would any other Android device. Good luck with your search.
    Denver Kole likes this.
    01-11-18 12:23 AM
    Well no, Blackberry does not come with Samsung apps or even Bixby. But you do have an entire Google Play Store to choose apps from as you would any other Android device. Good luck with your search.
    Thanks, that why I was asking for a gallery app that's just for photos and not a comprehensive file manager. I tried Piktures and it destroyed some of my photos. Tried F-Stop and its folder system is super complicated, so was hoping for help/recommendations or what people usually do.

Anyway, seems I'm back where I started unfortunately. Thanks tho.
    01-11-18 12:26 AM
    Thanks, that why I was asking for a gallery app that's just for photos and not a comprehensive file manager. I tried Piktures and it destroyed some of my photos. Tried F-Stop and its folder system is super complicated, so was hoping for help/recommendations or what people usually do.

Anyway, seems I'm back where I started unfortunately. Thanks tho.
    What most of us do is: Use Solid Explorer. Yes, it is not a gallery app, but if you try it, you will be able to move your photos to your SD card.

Good luck.
    Denver Kole likes this.
    01-11-18 11:45 AM
    Hello had same issue when I first used my Keyone and as explained above did download a file manager as suggested. It was so simple to open file manager go to pictures and copy to your SD card. I use Asus File Manager and also Solid Explorer. Good luck
    Denver Kole likes this.
    01-11-18 11:46 AM
    Solid Explorer it is. Thanks all!
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-11-18 01:18 PM