Has any one been able to get the "SAP Business One Sales" app running on their KEYone?

I'm at risk of being forced off of my KEYone (which I love because of the physical keyboard!!)

I would appreciate any insights / experiences...

Thanks!
    05-28-19 09:54 AM
    Has any one been able to get the "SAP Business One Sales" app running on their KEYone?
    Have you tried it yourself? The Android app is there - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mobile.android but it has TERRIBLE reviews. Doesn't seem like a device specific issue, seems more like an app issue.
    05-28-19 03:53 PM
    Thanks for the prompt reply, Bla1ze.

Yes, I have installed the app - and it installs okay... and it seems to accept my credentials (because it stops if I input incorrect ones), but once it tries to connect to our SAP B1 server, it kunks out.

I'm not looking for SAP B1 tech support here, nor even KEYone tech support --- I have dedicated SAP employees looking into this right now...

But everyone else in our company has had no problem with the mobile app - iPhones or Android devices, from varying generations... I'm the only one on a BlackBerry (physical keyboard is a MUST for me), and I really don't want to lose it - but I don't have much of an argument if I cannot connect to our main database.

So I'm looking to see if anyone else out there in CrackBerry land has actually launched this app on their device and successfully connected to an SAP B1 database - or better yet, if anyone might have experience any issues with it and --- *fingers crossed* --- found some kind of a magical solution.

I'm going to try to find a KEY2 and see if I can load the app and punch in my credentials - if that works, that will solve my issue - I'll just get a KEY2... but before that happens, I want to exhaust any channels I can to try to make this work presently.
    05-28-19 09:08 PM
    Hi Internet; just in case anyone ever finds themselves reading this post, looking for information...

I am delighted to say that SAP actually updated their SAP Business One Sales" app to include functionality and support for the KEYone... (no idea RE: KEY2, sorry)

A HUGE thanks to SAP for this... you've saved 1 more dedicated physical keyboard user!
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and Jake2826 like this.
    07-10-19 10:36 AM