Somehow my phone restarted in Safe Mode, and now it's all f*cked up; I had apps grouped (like "Entertainment" full of streaming service apps; or "Social Media" full of social media apps).
    Now everything is missing.

Basically, I had it all organised a certain way, and now it's in chaos.

I also had an icon-pack that made everything Neon Pink on Black (it's been this way for 5 or more years) - now everything is chaotic original colours, with no uniform-visual experience.

Can I restore it how it was before it restarted in Safe mode? (It's not in Safe mode anymore because it asks me if I want to "restart in Safe mode" .

12-13-21 07:06 AM
    Somehow my phone restarted in Safe Mode, and now it's all f*cked up; I had apps grouped (like "Entertainment" full of streaming service apps; or "Social Media" full of social media apps).
    Now everything is missing.

Basically, I had it all organised a certain way, and now it's in chaos.

I also had an icon-pack that made everything Neon Pink on Black (it's been this way for 5 or more years) - now everything is chaotic original colours, with no uniform-visual experience.

Can I restore it how it was before it restarted in Safe mode? (It's not in Safe mode anymore because it asks me if I want to "restart in Safe mode" .

Hold the power button for about 32 seconds continuously then let the phone reboot normally and see if your things return to normal. If they don't then I guess you'll need to reorganize everything again.
    By the way, it would have entered safe mode if the volume buttons were pressed during a restart.
    12-13-21 07:22 AM
    Thanks very much for the quick reply.

Unfortunately that didn't work, so I have reorganise everything - but it could be worse.

At least everything is Neon Pink (visually uniform) again; I had to hold the homescreen down for "Icon Pack" option to come up so I could set it pink. (I'd forgotten how).

Now that it looks familiar again, I should be able to remember where everything goes.

Any news on new BlackBerry Builders with a keyboard?
    Seems like a sign I should get a new phone...
    12-13-21 08:41 AM

Any news on new BlackBerry Builders with a keyboard?
    Seems like a sign I should get a new phone...
    Nope. The fat lady has sung.
    12-13-21 08:48 AM
    Cry, cry.
    12-13-21 08:56 AM