Dear All,
    We enjoyed excellent Russian Phonetic Keyboard on the older versions of BlackBerry (eg. BB Classic and even the oldest versions of BB Bold — all of them had the Russian Phonetic installed). Now with the new KeyOne there seems there is no Phonetic version of the Russian physical keyboard. No phonetic means all cyrilic letter positions have nothing in common with the latin letter positions. For users like me who are used to the phonetic positions, and often change from latin to cyrilic typing, it's literally impossible to use the new BB KeyOne with the current physical keyboard that comes from the native BB keyboard application. The physical keyboard is the only reason I still use BlackBerry...
    Please let me know if there is any solution to have the Russian Phonetic installed in the Physical keyboard App of KeyOne? Using the virtual keyboard is not an option for me since this is available with any Android/iOS device, so there would not be any reasonf for me to use the BB. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    11-13-17 12:25 PM
    What was Svyaznoy selling back in September.... I suspect that's the only version they plan to do.
    11-13-17 12:37 PM
    Once, I had Sony Xperia with hw keyboard and I made my own phonetic keyboard. few years ago I am planning to buy keyone or keytwo (?) this year, so I am looking if there is a way how to do it.
    The only problem is to copy/write the keyboard file (mainly xml format on Android) without root of the device. Sadly I don´t remember if the root is necessary.
    02-16-18 12:19 PM