I am a craft beer salesperson. Can someone recommend an application whereby I can, for example, list the address of say 20 LCBO's and the application would suggest a vehicle route based on default (or given) parameters such as shortest, quickest etc.? The result would be a route map/plan with the time and distance from a start point (my home) to each consecutive LCBO and back to starting point.
    Thanks for your help. Steve

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 07:53 PM
    I forgot to ad I have a Q10 but will likely move up to a Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 07:55 PM
    BlackBerry Maps, BeMaps Pro, or download the Google Maps APK from Snap or Cobalts patch to Google play. You'd have to save the locations. Don't think it can do exactly what you want.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    01-18-16 08:18 PM
    Google Maps might be able to do this.

I know you can add locations to the map and save them as different lists. I used to plot out all the jobs that we had to go back to and fix the landscaping on Google Maps and save each list as a different year. I never tried to do what you want though as I would just use the clusters and send the crews to those locations for the day.

Try it on a computer first and then if it does it in the browser, it should transfer over to the app.

You'd of course have to use Cobalt's method to install Google Maps so that you can login and use your Google account with all the saved locations.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 09:01 PM
    Genius maps -
    Each location can be a waypoint

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 11:07 PM
    I'm downloading Genius now to give it a try. May have to ask my 20 yr old daughter to assist. Thanks everybody for your help. I use Maps for my personal single destination driving and it is great for that. Just hope Genius turns out to be a genius.
    Steve

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 02:33 PM