As an avid BB user and CB subscriber I am writing out of desperation. As a small business owner serving multiple clients in a personal and hands-on manner I rely on my Z30 for communications and scheduling. Today an important business meeting showed in my calendar as a 2PM start. Well, you can imagine my shock when I learned from the client that the meeting had occurred at 9AM - why ? - because my BB showed the meeting in REYKAVIK time !!! I have reviewed a number of websites and confirmed the settings in my BB but without any acceptable or different outcome. Interestingly, I do not experience this issue with all clients - just a couple. But, I swear, the client is less than impressed when I show 5 hours late - especially without a decent excuse. So this is where you guys come in. Can anyone thaw my Icelandic virtual tundra ? - my situation is both desperate and disparate.
    07-24-14 07:06 PM
    You don't use office 365 by chance for your email service, do you? A lot of their accounts come up with this as the default time zone unless you log into webmail and set it.
    07-24-14 07:09 PM
    My boss had the same problem in Google Mail for Business, all her meeting invites are Sarajevo Time and we're located in the Philippines.

Perhaps it's just a webmail setting.

Q10 | Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3253 | Globe PH
    07-24-14 07:10 PM