Yes, I know.
    I'm a luddite.
    But I also love my curve. It gives me everything I need AND I have bought other peoples old Curves just so I can keep my love affair going.

Having said that, I had a memory leak and decided to do a wipe and start over.

The computer I have all my BB backups on, wouldn't recognize it, so it did it's backup wirelessly.

It fixed my phone...however...
    I got everything back, except the contacts and all of my saved texts.

I'm wondering if there is a file on my computer I can just drop in to put all of my contacts back in...

THANK YOU for all your help
    10-19-18 10:08 PM
    Yes, I know.
    I'm a luddite.
    But I also love my curve. It gives me everything I need AND I have bought other peoples old Curves just so I can keep my love affair going.

The computer I have all my BB backups on, wouldn't recognize it, so it did it's backup wirelessly.

I'm wondering if there is a file on my computer I can just drop in to put all of my contacts back in...

If you have another BB OS phone with your contacts, you can transfer them via Bluetooth. Did that a couple of times between my Bold 9780 and Curve.

Sent from my long lived BlackBerry Bold 9780
    10-20-18 02:20 AM
    Yes, I know.
    I'm a luddite.

Here's a ScreenShot.

Sent from my long lived BlackBerry Bold 9780
    10-20-18 02:35 AM
    Posted via CB 10 on BlackBerry Z30
    10-20-18 02:41 AM
    Sorry cannot post image.

Posted via CB 10 on BlackBerry Z30
    10-20-18 02:41 AM
    Yes, I know.
    I'm a luddite.

Hey johnny,

So you have the backups but the computer doesn't recognize the curve? And you were able to restore everything using the wireless backups except contacts and texts?

Did you get any error when you did the restore? You can extract contacts at least from a backup file and restore those through various sync options but texts could be a little interesting...
    10-20-18 04:55 AM