my phone screen had broke so I got it repaired. when I got the phone back the volume up button did not work so they replaced it and said it still did not work. They told me to restore it . my desktop has windows 10 and I did all kinds of changes but it still does not work, I have done backups on blackberry desktop manager but since its ios 10 I need to use blackberry link which doesn't work on my desktop or wifes mac. it works on my laptop but when I connect the phone it doesn't recognize the phone or it says its disconnected. I did the reload to factory but it says update instead. the phone up button still doesn't work and I lost all my stuff because I didn't backup

my question is how do I put it to a previous os to see if it works and also get my backup from blackberry desktop manager and to make the phone recognized

the phone is a blackberry classic. I'm very lost,'

or did this company broke my up button and it wont be fixed by a restore
    10-25-17 07:02 AM
    I'd say the up button is broke... I'd return it to the shop that "fixed" the screen.

Getting LINK to work... is a talent in and of it's self. I'd suggest you do some searches as the are a number of possible fixes. Disabling all utilities (firewalls, visus/malware....), uninstalling, reinstalling, waiting for a full moon.... In the end some of use just can't get it to work anymore.
    10-25-17 08:13 AM
    and how can I increase my volume in a call? is there a way to change the volume button to something else?
    10-25-17 12:24 PM