I just got my KEYOne yesterday. I found that by default, long pressing "s" will bring up Google search which you can start typing right away. I wanted to replace that with short press, so I deleted the shortcut (which was labeled as "Search").
    When I tried to set the long press shortcut for the "s" key, I couldn't find "Search". I tried using "Google" but it would just bring up Google search but you still have to click the search bar to start typing which sort of defeats the purpose of having a shortcut key.

Does anyone know how to restore that shortcut key?
    06-07-17 11:32 AM
    Bring up the app launcher > top right click shortcuts > tap keyboard shortcuts (has an "A" as the icon) and edit from there
    06-07-17 12:42 PM
    I also have the exact same question...where is the Search function that is the default setting for long pressing "s" ? I couldn't find it either. It's really convenient to have that shortcut as it allows you to start typing immediately instead of having to press the text box
    06-29-17 10:46 AM
    same for me. that search function was great. having tried to move it to another button I lost it forever. factory reset is too much for that one feature but surely devs can do something here.
    08-27-17 10:13 AM
    Download the app: SearchBar Ex

Problem hopefully solved
    08-31-17 05:10 PM
    11-01-17 05:07 AM
    It's impossible to restore it. This option is only available during the initial setup with no recourse in the event the shortcut key selection had been changed.

There only way you can restore it is by performing a complete factory reset.

Sorry.
    11-01-17 05:13 AM
    I just got my KEYOne yesterday. I found that by default, long pressing "s" will bring up Google search which you can start typing right away. I wanted to replace that with short press, so I deleted the shortcut (which was labeled as "Search").
    When I tried to set the long press shortcut for the "s" key, I couldn't find "Search". I tried using "Google" but it would just bring up Google search but you still have to click the search bar to start typing which sort of defeats the purpose of having a shortcut key.

Does anyone know how to restore that shortcut key?
    What you seem to want works for me. See screen shots for my settings.
    11-01-17 06:46 AM