i bought blackberry z10 used phone on quiqer it good working condition but the seller did not reset the blackberry id,so how can i reset it?iam not able to reset the phone,because it is asking pasword...even though i have created an black berry id in internet and using that id in phone it is not accepting it
    01-21-16 11:12 AM
    If the owner had their phone on the BlackBerry Protect program and has the newer OS installed..... your can't. The original owner will have to remove the device from BlackBerry Protect.

If the phone has been sitting in a drawer somewhere for the last year and has an older OS, you could use an autoloader to wipe it (if it's not password protected). But that will not help you if they have updated it to the newer OS with the Anti-Theft Protection features.
    01-21-16 11:47 AM
    True

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 12:11 PM
    i bought blackberry z10 used phone on quiqer it good working condition but the seller did not reset the blackberry id,so how can i reset it?iam not able to reset the phone,because it is asking pasword...even though i have created an black berry id in internet and using that id in phone it is not accepting it
    If you can, please contact the original owner/ seller to have the password restrictions removed.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 12:38 PM