Hi to everybody,

To overcome problems caused by WhatsApp /facebook dismissal, I downloaded the Telegram client from BlackBerry World. Although being an android based app, it doesn't send videos to other registered users. Photo upload and transmission is ok. I wrote to Telegram , when they knew I was writing from a Z30 they answered there was nothing to do, as it was an 'unofficial' app. Is there please any suggestion to know how to do?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 11:15 AM
    Hi to everybody,

To overcome problems caused by WhatsApp /facebook dismissal, I downloaded the Telegram client from BlackBerry World. Although being an android based app, it doesn't send videos to other registered users. Photo upload and transmission is ok. I wrote to Telegram , when they knew I was writing from a Z30 they answered there was nothing to do, as it was an 'unofficial' app. Is there please any suggestion to know how to do?

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried any of the 3rd party Telegram clients: DianBao (supports video/audio - final update was Dec 2015), Pintagram, or IM for Telegram. I can't vouch for any - just know they're available. Otherwise, find the apk, sideload Snap, or use Cobalts method to install Google Play store and download the app.
    03-18-16 02:21 PM
    Have you tried any of the 3rd party Telegram clients: DianBao (supports video/audio - final update was Dec 2015), Pintagram, or IM for Telegram. I can't vouch for any - just know they're available. Otherwise, find the apk, sideload Snap, or use Cobalts method to install Google Play store and download the app.
    The client telegram Android is crashing when i open a chat on My BlackBerry z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 01:54 PM
    The client telegram Android is crashing when i open a chat on My BlackBerry z10.

Posted via CB10
    What version are you using?
    03-20-16 08:05 PM
    Try Telegram plus available on playstore.. its lighter and faster.. its android..

Blackberry Z30
    03-21-16 01:45 AM
    Try Telegram plus available on playstore.. its lighter and faster.. its android..

Blackberry Z30
    I tried but crashed All Android runtime

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 01:19 AM
    What version are you using?
    Last version of Telegram on play store

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 01:20 AM