Home CrackBerry Q&A > Ask a Question

Replacing vibration motor in Key2?

Asked: May 12 2021 | 1:45 pm EDT 331 Views 4 Answers

Anyone ever replaced a vibration motor in key2? Saw one on esource parts and was wondering if it will improve the miserable vibration i now get from my key2. The_Boon has tuned me to putting parts into this thing until something else comes along

More Answers

May 12 2021 | 3:24 pm EDT the_boon

Anyone ever replaced a vibration motor in key2? Saw one on esource parts and was wondering if it will improve the miserable vibration i now get from my key2. The_Boon has tuned me to putting parts into this thing until something else comes along
So now that the PKB is replaced, the vibration motor went out?

May 12 2021 | 3:31 pm EDT victorHTexas

No no not at all!!! It was a problem that predated the keyboard. With your help, I was saying, I could keep this pitiful thing going a little longer until a pkb device will come along that is not manufactured by any entity that most reasonable people will agree has no regard for privacy at the broadest level.

May 12 2021 | 3:32 pm EDT victorHTexas

You came to my rescue with the keyboard. Couldn't ask for more.

May 12 2021 | 4:10 pm EDT Ben xfg

Relatively easy replacement. If you take the back cover off it's at the bottom right hand corner of the battery somewhere. If you watch a teardown video you'll see it.