I noticed that my phone wasn't holding a charge the past few days and then all of a sudden last night my phone would not charge and it died. I was annoyed but figured I'd pop out the memory card and be okay. Well I went to get it and it was gone. I remembered I dropped the phone and the slot opened and I was so upset to realize it must have fallen out. Is there any way I could replace the battery to save the pictures I didn't have backed up to blackberry link? So frustrating!
    08-22-16 09:27 AM
    I noticed that my phone wasn't holding a charge the past few days and then all of a sudden last night my phone would not charge and it died. I was annoyed but figured I'd pop out the memory card and be okay. Well I went to get it and it was gone. I remembered I dropped the phone and the slot opened and I was so upset to realize it must have fallen out. Is there any way I could replace the battery to save the pictures I didn't have backed up to blackberry link? So frustrating!
    The device might run on the charger for the time you need to copy things. The other way is to read one of the youtube guides on how to replace a battery, generally you need a hairdryer and some tools, and a new battery of course :-) I'm assuming you have one of the devices with a "non-removable" battery :-)
    08-22-16 10:50 AM