I purchased two Reolink Argus2 Wireless Cameras and installed the Reolink .apk (Version 4.10.2.1) which I understand is the latest version.

The app loads OK on my Blackberry Passport, and the camera is recognized when I scan the QR code with my Passport. After that, I get a blue screen that directs me to "Connect the Device to WiFi". When I click the forward button to go to the next screen, there is a visible prompt, "Do you hear...Please run app, add the camera and set it up?". There are supposed to be two choices at the bottom of this screen 1) "I heard the voice prompt"; 2)" I did not hear the voice prompt". I don't have these buttons, so I can't continue to the next step of adding my camera to my WiFi network.

Has anyone run into this issue and found a workaround either on the Passport or any other Blackberry device?

Thanks,
    Jamie
    10-31-18 02:25 PM
    I purchased two Reolink Argus2 Wireless Cameras and installed the Reolink .apk (Version 4.10.2.1) which I understand is the latest version.

The app loads OK on my Blackberry Passport, and the camera is recognized when I scan the QR code with my Passport. After that, I get a blue screen that directs me to "Connect the Device to WiFi". When I click the forward button to go to the next screen, there is a visible prompt, "Do you hear...Please run app, add the camera and set it up?". There are supposed to be two choices at the bottom of this screen 1) "I heard the voice prompt"; 2)" I did not hear the voice prompt". I don't have these buttons, so I can't continue to the next step of adding my camera to my WiFi network.

Has anyone run into this issue and found a workaround either on the Passport or any other Blackberry device?

Thanks,
    Jamie
    If the 2 choice buttons are not seen, you might first try scaling the screen by swiping down from top of screen while in the android app. If that doesn't work you could try attaching a mouse via usb otg dongle to use the mouse for scrolling down.
    stuffbyjamie likes this.
    10-31-18 03:49 PM
    You are a Rockstar my friend. Rescaling the screen size (something I didn't even know existed from the pull down menu) fixed the problem and allowed me to see the buttons that were hidden below my display! I'm hooked up...thanks to you!
    10-31-18 04:39 PM
    You are a Rockstar my friend. Rescaling the screen size (something I didn't even know existed from the pull down menu) fixed the problem and allowed me to see the buttons that were hidden below my display! I'm hooked up...thanks to you!
    Glad it worked out for you. Remember that you can do that with any android app. I use this function mostly for watching video/movie previews from android apps on my Passport.
    10-31-18 05:16 PM