Hello all!

I tried the apk4blackberry app and managed to download a couple of Android apps I was missing. Cannot thank the developers enough!

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of trying to download 'Google Play Services' through the same route (to download the Bloomberg app which I was unable to using the apk route). Not only does it not work, but after deleting it, I continue to get a message 'Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped working' whenever I am using another app or simply trying to get work done! How can I remove this please?

Thanks and regards,
    VK
    12-14-16 02:14 AM
    Thanks. I tried the Apk4blackberry link to install Google Play Services and this is how I got here. Is there an easier way to install it? I am running a Blackberry Passport OC78, SQW 100, Software 10.3.2.2836.
    http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

Reboot after install. Don't "open".

Then download Ghost Commander from BBW in order to properly delete the app.
    What OS are you on? The best way would be to install Google Services but there might be easier options outside of wiping your device, depending on your OS.
    12-15-16 09:45 PM
    What OS are you on? The best way would be to install Google Services but there might be easier options outside of wiping your device, depending on your OS.
    Thanks. I tried the Apk4blackberry link to install Google Play Services and this is how I got here. Is there an easier way to install it? I am running a Blackberry Passport OC78, SQW 100, Software 10.3.2.2836.
    12-15-16 10:42 PM
    http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

Reboot after install. Don't "open".

Then download Ghost Commander from BBW in order to properly delete the app.
    12-15-16 10:44 PM
    @ CONITE - So, I did exactly as you said. I downloaded 'Ghost Commander' (used the apk4blackberry site). Managed to delete a whole bunch of useless old Android apps I had tried unsuccessfully installing but were still on the server. But here's the strange thing. I could not find the Google Play Services app I had downloaded earlier. Oddly enough, it does not seem to matter. The 'Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped' message has mysteriously disappeared! I hope it does not come back.

I cannot thank you enough Sirs! You were most helpful!

- VK

P.S: Just one last thing. If you can recommend how I can download the 'Bloomberg for business' app, I'd be doubly obliged.
    12-15-16 11:31 PM
    Install Google Play Store and get it from there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344

DTEK60 / Z30
    12-15-16 11:40 PM
    Thanks!
    12-15-16 11:44 PM