What would happen if I chose "remember this choice" option with people who have more than 1 number?? I'm assuming it would remember lol but how would u fix it if u chose that open by accident and than kept dialing that 1 b number all the time?
    I'm curious cause I always think there's a dumb chance it could happen and I wouldn't know how to fix it

Cheers
    12-11-16 01:56 PM
    Normally that would mean "make this the default". It shouldn't prevent you from being able to choose the other option in the future.
    12-11-16 02:42 PM
    Normally that would mean "make this the default". It shouldn't prevent you from being able to choose the other option in the future.
    I would think choosing that option would be the purpose of not having to choose anymore and the number would be used as default as u mentioned.
    So the question still stands. How could u correct it incase that option was hit by accident? I don't think it would ask u again which number to dial since it is chosen by default
    12-11-16 04:47 PM
    I would think choosing that option would be the purpose of not having to choose anymore and the number would be used as default as u mentioned.
    So the question still stands. How could u correct it incase that option was hit by accident? I don't think it would ask u again which number to dial since it is chosen by default
    You didn't mention exactly what app asked you that question, but when I use the phone app, one of my favorites has two numbers. While the phone app defaults to one number I can choose the other number by choosing that person in the contacts app.
    12-11-16 09:26 PM
    You didn't mention exactly what app asked you that question, but when I use the phone app, one of my favorites has two numbers. While the phone app defaults to one number I can choose the other number by choosing that person in the contacts app.
    It's not a app. It's the stock oem dialer
    12-13-16 09:17 PM
    It's not a app. It's the stock oem dialer
    The stock oem dialer is the Phone app.
    12-13-16 09:33 PM