I use the Q5, and it has been giving me this message only recently: "an unexpected error occurred while attempting to sync your notes" . Changes I make on the Blackberry are not reflected in Evernote web.
    04-06-17 04:17 PM
    Don't forget you are only allowed two Evernote devices now unless you pay.
    04-06-17 07:04 PM
    Thanks for your reply. My blackberry IS one of my 2 devices.
    04-07-17 05:25 AM
    Thanks for your reply. My blackberry IS one of my 2 devices.
    How about deleting and adding back your Evernote account?
    04-07-17 05:46 AM
    I use the Q5, and it has been giving me this message only recently: "an unexpected error occurred while attempting to sync your notes" . Changes I make on the Blackberry are not reflected in Evernote web.

Your authentication with Evernote expires after a year. You may have to re authorize the device. It's easy to forget. Account settings will tell you if it's still valid on the device.
    04-07-17 11:23 AM
    Don't forget you are only allowed two Evernote devices now unless you pay.
    Actually, in my case it has being working beyond the two devices, when using the third one through Remember. It doesn't work if you use the official Evernote app on BB10 and have the other two setup in other devices though.

I have my account (basic one) set up through the Evernote app on my PRIV and on my Windows 10 laptop, and it's also synced through the Remember app on my Passport.

At least until last night it synced without any problem (added a note on Remember and checked this morning on my PRIV). Perhaps, it's stopped working, but I can't confirm at the moment.

Or as someone else mentioned, OP needs to re-register every year Evernote on the Remember app.

 Passport (10.3.3.2163) /  PRIV (6.0.1)
    04-07-17 11:32 AM
    Your authentication with Evernote expires after a year. You may have to re authorize the device. It's easy to forget. Account settings will tell you if it's still valid on the device.
    This is likely the issue. Notes syncing through Remember do not count towards your Evernote device limit so long as you don't have the Evernote app installed.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 05:40 AM
    Hi guys, Sorry to take so long to reply. I didn't visit the forum for a while, and just got busy doing other things. You know, I recently discovered the problem went away, it seems all by itself! I can't say if it was a bug that got fixed, or some condition on my Q5 that righted itself, because I didn't do anything special. So, thanks again to you guys who responded and who make this a great forum, and long life to Crackberry.com!!
    05-30-17 07:30 AM