Hi all I did a wipe and restore of my z10
    I was having some issues...
    I did a FULL Backup... and restore
    But all my notes and memos from Remember are Gone!!!!!! The app is empty

I restored the data one more time but nothing has happened....
    Any help????
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 07:19 PM
    Try restoring your "settings" again. For some reason Remember data is stored there.

Posted via CB10
    lou2969 and arthropod88 like this.
    01-05-15 07:33 PM
    Try restoring your "settings" again. For some reason Remember data is stored there.

Posted via CB10
    what why? Thanks for the heads up
    I was avoiding to reinstall the old setting
    But now I guess I have to
    I will give a try as soon get home
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 11:42 AM
    Thanks ordigas
    All is back
    Kudos to you

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 11:25 AM
    Thanks ordigas
    All is back
    Kudos to you

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome. Glad it worked out!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 12:29 AM
    If you install ultimate backup ( I think it's free now) you can backup the remember app to your SD card or to Dropbox.
    Then you can do I wipe and reinstall from there only the remember app and avoid the settings.

posted with my Z10 STL 100-2, OS 10.3 1.1949 Radio 1155 via the CB Android app
    01-08-15 03:02 AM
    A piece of advice.

Use the productivity apps provided by BlackBerry to you in your smartphone.

What I meant was, use the Evernote app and log in into both the Evernote app and the Evernote account in settings > account.
    And then, move ALL your notes in remember to Evernote folders. This will sync your notes in Remember app into Evernote's cloud.

The benefits?
    You will get back ALL your notes whenever you wipe your device and re logged in into your Evernote account.
    You can also check your remember app notes in any browsers via Evernote website.

How cool is that?

I've learned this just recently and it really helped me in syncing all my 400 notes and viewed whenever I need to and anywhere.

Hope this helps those who really have lots of notes and memos to save.

Posted via my awesome Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.1949
    01-08-15 03:13 AM
    Tks 4de info Jafrul

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 04:50 AM
    A piece of advice.

Use the productivity apps provided by BlackBerry to you in your smartphone.

What I meant was, use the Evernote app and log in into both the Evernote app and the Evernote account in settings > account.
    And then, move ALL your notes in remember to Evernote folders. This will sync your notes in Remember app into Evernote's cloud.

The benefits?
    You will get back ALL your notes whenever you wipe your device and re logged in into your Evernote account.
    You can also check your remember app notes in any browsers via Evernote website.

How cool is that?

I've learned this just recently and it really helped me in syncing all my 400 notes and viewed whenever I need to and anywhere.

Hope this helps those who really have lots of notes and memos to save.

Did you have to transfer all 400 notes to Evernote one by one, or is there a quicker way? I started trying to do so a while back, but gave up as there was no way to move the notes in bulk. Perhaps I'll just go with the backup app mentioned above and call it a day.

I thought I had read that Remeber had Evernote integrated somehow, but I am not seeing it now, other than the share menu option which is still a one-by-one solution.

Side note: it seems one of the OS updates moved all of my Remember notes to Flagged Messages, which made it impossible (as far as I know) to change the folder. Could have been a backup/restore that did this, but I think it was an update. Would have been nice to at least move them to the folder that is synced with my Exchange account...

Posted via BBCB10PP
    01-08-15 05:07 AM
    Thanks jafrul
    I did it already. I never used Evernote
    Bu u installed yesterday, I like it

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 05:21 PM
    Did you have to transfer all 400 notes to Evernote one by one, or is there a quicker way? I started trying to do so a while back, but gave up as there was no way to move the notes in bulk. Perhaps I'll just go with the backup app mentioned above and call it a day.

I thought I had read that Remeber had Evernote integrated somehow, but I am not seeing it now, other than the share menu option which is still a one-by-one solution.

Side note: it seems one of the OS updates moved all of my Remember notes to Flagged Messages, which made it impossible (as far as I know) to change the folder. Could have been a backup/restore that did this, but I think it was an update. Would have been nice to at least move them to the folder that is synced with my Exchange account...

Posted via BBCB10PP
    Yup. Had to do it one at a time. But it's easy still.
    U just create another folder under Evernote.
    And once it's in an Evernote folder, it will sync the whole folder to and fro Evernote cloud.

I've used the backup app before, and I've experienced the same as U did.
    When I restore from the Ultimate Backup app, ALL my 400++ notes were all over the place. NO FOLDER.
    And I have to do everything all over again until I stumble upon Evernote and try experiencing it.
    Never go back since then.
    And I can edit my notes using PC, and it will show the amended notes in my Remember App.

Maybe a little put off by the one by one folder move, but it's only a one time process.
    No headache ever since.

PapiPabs likes this.
    01-08-15 06:48 PM
    Thanks jafrul
    I did it already. I never used Evernote
    Bu u installed yesterday, I like it

Posted via CB10
    Cool. Now this is a real productivity app.

01-08-15 06:49 PM
    Yeah kinda I did the same..
    One by one...
    But wonder why BlackBerry doesn't save remember as a separate app instead to do all this...all would be easier

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 10:50 AM
    If you sync your notes via Evernote folder and tasks with some other PIM service (I use Hotmail), than you can not you the 'folder' functionality any longer (to use them per 'project' or per 'topic'). Tagging then is a solution, but...

Posted via CB(Q)10
    01-19-15 01:10 AM
    If you sync your notes via Evernote folder and tasks with some other PIM service (I use Hotmail), than you can not you the 'folder' functionality any longer (to use them per 'project' or per 'topic'). Tagging then is a solution, but...

Posted via CB(Q)10
    Not sure about task, but for notes, it will synchronise and still is in the same folder as before..

Posted via my SEXY RED PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-19-15 01:41 AM
    You're right. Indeed in Evernote you can sync sever folders / notebooks as you like. For Tasks, the only option would be to set several accounts.

Posted via CB(Q)10
    01-19-15 02:38 PM
    Now I've got an issue. Since I wanted to try all that, installed and logged into everything, but for some reason I can not move my notes into the syncing folders. They are not on the selectable list, while local folders are. It's concerning notes and tasks. I'm under 10.3.1 (latest leak), but don't know if it was like that also before. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted via CB(Q)10
    01-19-15 03:53 PM
    Now I've got an issue. Since I wanted to try all that, installed and logged into everything, but for some reason I can not move my notes into the syncing folders. They are not on the selectable list, while local folders are. It's concerning notes and tasks. I'm under 10.3.1 (latest leak), but don't know if it was like that also before. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted via CB(Q)10
    You did logged in twice, right?
    In settings > account and also in the Evernote app itself.

Posted via my SEXY RED PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-19-15 06:13 PM
    Yes, that is correct. And tried already with Evernote running and not. The same result.

Posted via CB(Q)10
    01-20-15 12:26 AM
    I can put there new notes, but I can't move the existing ones.

Posted via CB(Q)10
    01-20-15 01:08 AM
    The only way around this problem, I've found is to SHARE your Remember note with Remember app into the Evernote folder. That works, but the topic need to copied.

Posted via CB(Q)10
    01-21-15 12:13 AM
    Update #4. Evernote folders DO NOT support Tags. Another strange thing since synced Task folders do.

Posted via CB(Q)10
    01-21-15 12:46 AM