Looking to upgrade from my Dtek50, companies in the UK seem to only offer the Key one or Mobiles direct are doing a refurbished Key2 ,only two Blackberry phones i can get here in the uk on contract now. Worth going for ? Says fully checked over & reset to factory, minimum 6 month warrenty, not sure on battery life tho if it's had a new one or not etc
    04-26-19 12:38 AM
    Looking to upgrade from my Dtek50, companies in the UK seem to only offer the Key one or Mobiles direct are doing a refurbished Key2 ,only two Blackberry phones i can get here in the uk on contract now. Worth going for ? Says fully checked over & reset to factory, minimum 6 month warrenty, not sure on battery life tho if it's had a new one or not etc
    CPW still have the K2 in silver on contract. Laptops direct also have the silver and black K2. clove UK also have the K2 but are a bit more expensive than the others.
    04-26-19 04:11 AM
    Showing CPW out of stock online
    04-26-19 05:09 AM
    Just seen this also. Have you checked stock in local stores via their website.
    04-26-19 05:55 AM
    Rang them , could get me one but would be £42 a month,currently paying £34, have to either change phone number to a new number or move networks as new customer !! I want to stay with vodafone & keep my number. Mobiles direct will do a refurbished one which i asked about today ,apparently they are new but ones that have been returned after 14 days as customers changed their minds for £34 a month but again new number or network ! Rang vodafone to be told we don't have any try a samsung or Huwaei
    04-26-19 02:59 PM
    check out laptops direct. if you have a PayPal account you could possibly get one for as little as £24 per month and keep your existing phone number on a sim only contract
    04-27-19 04:13 AM
    I need a phone on contract as can't afford the £400 upwards for the phone in one go tho i know it's the cheaper way in the long term
    04-30-19 02:39 PM
    I need a phone on contract as can't afford the £400 upwards for the phone in one go tho i know it's the cheaper way in the long term
    Purchasing a phone via PayPal credit is just like a contract, you pay a monthly payment for the phone and change to a sim only plan with a network provider.
    No big lump sum of a payment ;-)
    04-30-19 02:47 PM
    Been onto vodafone today, would do me a good deal on contract for the Key2 but don't have any in the uk, infact don't stock any Blackberry phones, i was the first person to ring up about the Key2 so they are sending me the latest Huawei to see if i like that ,got 30 days to return if not. Sad times in the uk
    05-05-19 02:52 PM
    Seems a bit strange, I actually spoke with the same network in store who advised me if I wanted a contract on a key2 they could get the phone in the next day. Unfortunately I didn't want to pay 43 per month making a total cost higher than the high end phones on the market. Anyway they can order them and have in the store the next day if you pursue it.
    05-05-19 04:29 PM
    Decided agaisnt the Huawei,rang to cancel that order,gonna go sim only deal & buy the Key2 online elsewhere,cheaper in the long run to go that way. Just waiting on my Key2 to arrive now .
    the_boon likes this.
    05-07-19 12:46 AM