My 9930 got soaked in a rainstorm and keyboard and trackbutton are not working.

How do I get my data backed up by BB Desktop into a readable, or copyable form so I can get contact data not otherwise obtainable.
    07-13-21 11:27 AM

How do I get my data backed up by BB Desktop into a readable, or copyable form so I can get contact data not otherwise obtainable.
    If you have a BB Desktop backup already that was done with older Desktop software... you can open that with most any archive tool (zip). Just find the *.bbb file and open it. There were some apps out there that allowed you to extract just the contacts.... but that's been a decade or so ago....

If you don't have a backup.... not much you can do now. Try replacing the keyboard...
    07-13-21 11:48 AM

As DDD said - not much you can do if you cannot do a backup now or you did not have a backup. Extractors exist such as Blackberry Extractor | Extract and Recover Blackberry data but that probably does not help you now.
    07-13-21 11:52 AM