I recently rec'd a birthday card with a really cheesy rendition of Rule Britiannia on it and I wanted to record it on my phone and use the sound clip as the message notifier for the contact that sent me the card. I have no idea where to begin. I have a Q10 with OS 10.3.

Cheers, Erik
    02-21-15 01:56 PM
    Go to file manager. Move the voice file to the music folder. Then go to Settings - Notifications- scroll down to Contact Notifications - add new contact if the contact you want is not already shown, then you can set the phone call notification for this contact by selecting Ringtone and then select browse music. If you moved the file into music then the file should now show and you'll be able to select it.
    02-21-15 02:19 PM
    Notifications > Contact Notifications > Big blue + icons > pick contact >select notification type (phone, bbm, etc) > hit the ringtone field > search > locate the file on your device/SD.
    02-21-15 02:21 PM
    Go to file manager. Move the voice file to the music folder. Then go to Settings - Notifications- scroll down to Contact Notifications - add new contact if the contact you want is not already shown, then you can set the phone call notification for this contact by selecting Ringtone and then select browse music. If you moved the file into music then the file should now show and you'll be able to select it.
    This should be easier. Honest. The time it took us to write these replies...
    02-21-15 02:22 PM