I've never posted on Crackberry before so let me if I'm doing anything wrong, but I had a few questions about customization aspects of the Keyone's keyboard that I hope someone can answer.

First, it can work like a trackpad and that's wonderful but is there any way to edit the sensitivity? I feel like it goes too slow and I've shifted back towards just using the screen which is a shame because I was hoping to utilize this feature.

Second, under the physical keyboard settings, you can change what symbols show up when you press the symbol button on the physical keyboard. Since the keyboard already has a wonderful selection of characters it's just emojis and the like that I wanted the symbol button for. I was able to do that with no issue, but the symbols are showing up on page three of the symbol list instead of the first page and I'm not sure how to get it to the first page. I hope that word vomit made sense.

Hope someone knows how to help. Thanks!
    06-16-17 12:06 PM
    I've never posted on Crackberry before so let me if I'm doing anything wrong, but I had a few questions about customization aspects of the Keyone's keyboard that I hope someone can answer.

First, it can work like a trackpad and that's wonderful but is there any way to edit the sensitivity? I feel like it goes too slow and I've shifted back towards just using the screen which is a shame because I was hoping to utilize this feature.

Second, under the physical keyboard settings, you can change what symbols show up when you press the symbol button on the physical keyboard. Since the keyboard already has a wonderful selection of characters it's just emojis and the like that I wanted the symbol button for. I was able to do that with no issue, but the symbols are showing up on page three of the symbol list instead of the first page and I'm not sure how to get it to the first page. I hope that word vomit made sense.

Hope someone knows how to help. Thanks!
    Check to see if Main Settings, Lang&Input, Pointer Speed controls what you want.
    06-16-17 03:06 PM