I just got a unihertz Titan thi spast Monday. For sure, it's going to be a backup to both my Keyone Black Edition, and Key 2 (which I just sent off to have the wiggly spacebar fixed by TCL 0 no telling how long)
    Question: any recommendation on how to get rid of the bloatware? (Force Stop since it won't let you uninstall?)
    CAme with no manual, just a user guide. The scroll on pkb like bb doesn't work. Whenever I dial a number, the screen goes dark and you cant see your call. You have to force a power shut-off to terminate the call. I'm waiting to hear back from support.
    04-12-20 09:50 PM
    I just got a unihertz Titan thi spast Monday. For sure, it's going to be a backup to both my Keyone Black Edition, and Key 2 (which I just sent off to have the wiggly spacebar fixed by TCL 0 no telling how long)
    Question: any recommendation on how to get rid of the bloatware? (Force Stop since it won't let you uninstall?)
    CAme with no manual, just a user guide. The scroll on pkb like bb doesn't work. Whenever I dial a number, the screen goes dark and you cant see your call. You have to force a power shut-off to terminate the call. I'm waiting to hear back from support.
    Have you checked for updates? There have been several patches since release. PKB scrolling is not on by default, you have to turn it on in settings. Since the last patch this can be done by swiping down from the top of the screen...

Regarding pre-installed apps... I configured mine not to run in the background and turned off all app permissions... Also installed Netguard to block these apps from communicating at all...

A comprehensive pdf manual is available from Unihertz... Also would recommend following or joining the Facebook user group if you use Facebook, I don't... I can still read posts from the group though as it is public...
    Last edited by Grungni; 04-13-20 at 02:17 AM.
    BigAl_BB9900 and victorHTexas like this.
    04-13-20 01:44 AM
    As an owner I can tell you a few things to make your experience better. First pick a launcher to use. I use the one that comes with BB Hub paid version. This will give you a very close to OS 10/Android BlackBerry experience. The Key board is fine, not BlackBerry fine but more than usable. There are many little things that can be adjusted. Should you need help on any single issue please feel free to ask. I have had my phone since the very beginning and it is only now hitting its prime.
    victorHTexas and Grungni like this.
    04-13-20 06:38 PM
    Hi there: thanks for helping out. Can you help me with these short questions? (a) Have you found a case or holster for yours? Not that it needs one, it's just my habit of protecting and keeping my devices in pristine shape. (b) I carry a Key2 charging cable in my truck. Is it as equally good? I haven't used it but I want to make sure I"m able to charge in the car. It's been a week now and no charging. That may be that my KeyOne comes off the bench a couple of times while the Brick was resting.
    04-16-20 04:01 PM
    Hi there: thanks for helping out. Can you help me with these short questions? (a) Have you found a case or holster for yours? Not that it needs one, it's just my habit of protecting and keeping my devices in pristine shape. (b) I carry a Key2 charging cable in my truck. Is it as equally good? I haven't used it but I want to make sure I"m able to charge in the car. It's been a week now and no charging. That may be that my KeyOne comes off the bench a couple of times while the Brick was resting.
    Sorry for the long delay. I use mine naked...............the BIG DOG likes to let it hang out.....
    04-21-20 04:43 PM
    Sorry for the long delay. I use mine naked...............the BIG DOG likes to let it hang out.....
    TMI - why does anyone need to know how you carry your Titan phone around Caliente resort..

Posted via CB10
    04-22-20 10:22 AM
    TMI - why does anyone need to know how you carry your Titan phone around Caliente resort..

Posted via CB10
    LOL
    04-23-20 11:58 AM
    For my Titan, I use this(size x-large).
    https://www.evocel.com/products/urba...BoCIKsQAvD_BwE
    04-23-20 04:53 PM