In the homepage of RedLightOfLove I saw 4 newest versions of Snap V3.

1 = $ 2,99 - Suggested.
    2 = $ 4,99 - Love It.
    3 = $ 9,99 - Can't Live Without It.
    4 = $ 0,00 - Don't Want To Pay (Ad Supported).

The forth bottom option seems logic and understandable to me.

First question: What more "specifically" is diffrent between the first three options (Besides the prices)?

Second question: Which one of the 4 options did you choose and pick to sideload and install Snap V3 on your current BlackBerry 10 device?

Third question: Are there any packed (ZIP or RAR) BAR files of the total 4 Snap V3 options left that I can download them via cloud services like Mega, Drop Box, Box, FTP, One Drive, Google Drive, Bit Casa ecetera ecetera ?

Forth and final questions: For example - if a user didn't payed one of the paid Snap V3 BAR files, he or she has one of them freely via cloud service, download + sideload + install it, when opened, does a user than have free access after he or she logged in with a google user account or will a user be notified with a popup message about that he or she didn't payed one of the paid Snap V3 BAR files from the beginning and the access is locked after trying to log in?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 10:16 PM
    First question: What more "specifically" are the diffrences between the first three options (Besides the prices)?
    Ads. As noted.

Second question: Which one of the 4 options did you guys chose and picked to sideload and install Snap V3 on your current BlackBerry 10 device?
    $5

Third question: Are there any packed (ZIP or RAR) BAR files of the total 4 Snap V3 options left that I can download them via cloud services like Mega, Drop Box, Box, FTP, One Drive, Google Drive, Bit Casa ecetera ecetera ?
    Forth and final questions: For example - if a user didn't payed one of the paid Snap V3 BAR files, he or she has one of them freely via cloud service, download + sideload + install it, when opened, does a user than have free access after he or she logged in with a google user account or will a user be notified with a popup message about that he or she didn't payed one of the paid Snap V3 BAR files from the beginning and the access is locked after trying to log in?
    To be honest, the last two questions just seem like you're trying to find out if you can download, which essentially equates to, a pirated version of the app. Like if someone paid for a version, uploaded to cloud storage, could you download it and have it work correctly. In which case, just download the free version with ads or pay up some coin and don't worry about it. It's not that difficult.
    09-21-16 10:24 PM
    Ads. As noted.

$5

To be honest, the last two questions just seem like you're trying to find out if you can download, which essentially equates to, a pirated version of the app. Like if someone paid for a version, uploaded to cloud storage, could you download it and have it work correctly. In which case, just download the free version with ads or pay up some coin and don't worry about it. It's not that difficult.

That's true about my intention (If possible that is). I can pay the app later afterwards.. for that I don't worry.. but why are there three options of paid apps and what's the logic of that? You said you anwser " Ads as noted ".

Okay so.. do you have a detailed information on digital somewhere about the paid apps? Because I do want to know about the diffrences between the 5 and 10 bucks for get ridding the ads. For example: the first two cheap paid apps are limited and the expensive one paid app is unlimited. Such like a subcription way perhaps?

Because most of the BlackBerry10 users has expericenced and tested it before me of installing SnapV3 free and/or paid versions apps on their BB10 devices. That's why I'm asking.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 10:51 PM
    Because I do want to know about the diffrences between the 5 and 10 bucks for get ridding the ads. For example: the first two cheap paid apps are limited and the expensive one paid app is unlimited. Such like a subcription way perhaps?
    There is none. As I already stated, the difference is ads. The price ranges are simply to show support and help with development costs. You don't get anything extra except a warm fuzzy feeling that you bought a developer some beer to help them focus on coding.. and no ads.
    09-21-16 11:18 PM
    There is none. As I already stated, the difference is ads. The price ranges are simply to show support and help with development costs. You don't get anything extra except a warm fuzzy feeling that you bought a developer some beer to help them focus on coding.. and no ads.
    Okay. I get it. It's clear to me now.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 12:52 PM