I know it's all up in air but is it assumed the q10 will also become android with an update?

Or are we at end of life for this phone? It was high end for hardware compared to some that came after so I have hope!

While I got your attention are any rumors buzzing for phone this size or smaller. I can't stand huge phones!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 08:30 PM
    I know it's all up in air but is it assumed the q10 will also become android with an update?

Or are we at end of life for this phone? It was high end for hardware compared to some that came after so I have hope!

While I got your attention are any rumors buzzing for phone this size or smaller. I can't stand huge phones!

Posted via CB10
    Q10 won't become Android with an update...ever.
    Chen has suggested a midrange PKB with Android before end of year but no concrete details yet.
    04-13-16 09:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not many good things happen when people assume.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 12:56 AM
    Ok thanks I'm not really in the loop so thanks for the reply
    I guess I didn't mean assume I ment has there been news or talk I missed about the Q10 future and future in regards to android.
    I like the os as is to be honest but got wondering.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 09:09 AM