Well I do feel a complete idiot..
    I commented on another post regarding a similar issue and here I am asking for help..
    I decided to take my spare sim out of my classic and pop it back into my Q10 for a week or two as I like to swap between both phones, & now I’ve come to take my sim out it’s stuck.. the adapter has caught on the sim prongs but thankfully it hasn’t snapped or bent them..
    I’ve already broke two phones with these adapters and don’t want to repeat the same mistake..
    So if anyone here has taken a Q10 apart before I would appreciate any advice as I’m not the best technical person out there..
    Having ruined two phones before I would appreciate any help at all...
    10-12-20 06:51 AM
    I commented on another post regarding a similar issue and here I am asking for help..
    I decided to take my spare sim out of my classic and pop it back into my Q10 for a week or two as I like to swap between both phones, & now I’ve come to take my sim out it’s stuck.. the adapter has caught on the sim prongs but thankfully it hasn’t snapped or bent them..
    I’ve already broke two phones with these adapters and don’t want to repeat the same mistake..
    So if anyone here has taken a Q10 apart before I would appreciate any advice as I’m not the best technical person out there..
    Take a piece of stiff paper or similar material and slip it between the tray and your SIM adapter to press the prongs down, then you should be able to pull it out.
    Or, pull the adapter out as far as you can and see if you can slip your SIM in that way.
    brookie229 likes this.
    10-12-20 07:34 AM
    I'm going to echo Ben and try avoiding disassembly first. I used the absolute smallest, tiniest flat screwdriver from eyeglass repair kit and tweezers also thinnest metal I could find.

I was able to save the Z3 after I damaged the Q5 initially. Best wishes and good luck.
    10-12-20 07:41 AM
    Thanks guys for the help,i know the obvious thing to do would be to just leave the sim in there,but I would if possible prefer to get it out.
    I,ll try the advice but my eyesight is pretty bad these days, but fingers crossed I can get it out..
    & for about the thousand time today..
    I HATE BLOODY SIM CARD ADAPTORS!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-20 07:53 AM
    Thanks guys for the help,i know the obvious thing to do would be to just leave the sim in there,but I would if possible prefer to get it out.
    I,ll try the advice but my eyesight is pretty bad these days, but fingers crossed I can get it out..

Posted via CB10
    Take it to any repair shop if available
    10-12-20 07:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's tricky to get that card out but the thin, sturdy piece of paper or plastic (preferred imo) will do the trick. If you try and fail with that (being careful and patient), see if you can locate a cell phone repair shop nearby.
    10-12-20 09:29 AM
    It's tricky to get that card out but the thin, sturdy piece of paper or plastic (preferred imo) will do the trick. If you try and fail with that (being careful and patient), see if you can locate a cell phone repair shop nearby.
    I have few phone repair shops but non I would trust with my phone..
    My hope is I can use the advice you guys have given and slide the adapter & SIM card out, if not, rather than either taking the phone apart or breaking yet another phone I will just leave the sim in the phone..
    10-12-20 09:39 AM
    If you didn't manage to slide it out, maybe just removing the back housing instad of a complete disassembly is enough to give you better accessibility to the sim slot
    10-13-20 05:46 AM
    If you didn't manage to slide it out, maybe just removing the back housing instad of a complete disassembly is enough to give you better accessibility to the sim slot
    So far I've not been able to giggle it it out,besides my poor eyesight ive the added fun of fat fingers & thumbs..
    I'm very reluctant to take the phone apart as my previous attempts at DIY phone repair have ended in failure,i have a dead lumia 950 in front of me for reminders sake.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-20 11:58 AM
    So far I've not been able to giggle it it out,besides my poor eyesight ive the added fun of fat fingers & thumbs..
    I'm very reluctant to take the phone apart as my previous attempts at DIY phone repair have ended in failure,i have a dead lumia 950 in front of me for reminders sake.

Posted via CB10
    You're left with leave in or repair shop. Otherwise, you're left with just repair shop for broken devices ;-D good luck....
    10-13-20 12:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Two words: repair shop - it's an exceedingly simple procedure for anyone with the correct tool - believe me.
    10-13-20 12:11 PM
    Two words: repair shop - it's an exceedingly simple procedure for anyone with the correct tool - believe me.
    My local repair shops aren't exactly the most trust worthy of folks..
    But sadly as has been noted my options are thin on the ground...
    I will if I can find something tiny enough have one last attempt and after that it's decision time...
    Thanks for the advice,much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-20 01:19 PM
    You're left with leave in or repair shop. Otherwise, you're left with just repair shop for broken devices ;-D good luck....
    Thanks,hopefully after I've stopped trying to giggle it (DOH)...I will have an attempt at trying to jiggle it instead....
    Lucky sim card...

Posted via CB10
    10-13-20 01:23 PM