Which is better and why? I'm so tired of bad battery life with androids..
    10-18-16 01:50 AM
    Blackberry Classic has better battery life compared to Q10.

Akram Khan BB Pin: 2BE444CF Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport.
    10-18-16 01:53 AM
    I actually have both and think the Q10 has better battery life but they're both good. Depends on if you prefer the smaller size of the Q10 or the toolbelt of the Classic. I love them both, but I love my Q10 more.
    10-21-16 10:26 AM
    I have both and I can confirm that Q10 has better battery life. I have switched to Classic for the toolbelt, bigger screen and keyboard and USB otg. Can't say which is better. Both are very good. It is a matter of opinion.
    10-21-16 01:34 PM
    I've had each the Q10 and Classic for over a year. Classic battery life is better, but Q10 you can carry a spare battery to just swap in, whereas you don't have that option with a Classic. But, you can get a PowerBank and charge your phone on the go.

Posted with my  Classic
    10-21-16 07:47 PM
    I've owned both as well. Depending on your age, you will likely find the larger screen a big bonus. It's easier on the eyes. Also- it's a little easier to position the cursor because of the extra room. The keyboard is spaced a little better too so two handed typing is easier. The battery life on the classic is better, hands down. I'm shocked to hear others say the much smaller battery in the Q10 was better. The only battery benefit to the Q10 is that it's removable so you can rotate between a fresh and a dead battery. Maybe that's what people meant. The Q10 is MUCH easier to one handed type on and is easier to hold one handed. It's extra thickness makes it easier to grip. The screen technology isn't as bright but blacks are much blacker and that does result in a nicer picture. It's also nicer at night in bedside mode as there is no faint overall screen glow like there is on the classic. The classic has a more premium feel to it, but that's not to say the Q10 was cheap. The biggest issue you may find is getting a new Q10. Amazon has them and the description says they're new but the reviews tell a different story about being refurbished models. I've emailed several of these companies and they won't confirm that they are brand new units. My overall verdict- I liked my Q10 better but my classic is more ergonomic to use and that's why I didn't return my classic. If I was still in my 30's I'd have the Q10 again.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 09:11 PM
    I'd go with the Classic unless you don't want the Trackpad.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 11:53 AM