Hi, my bluetooth has stopped working, and was wondering if there are any remedies. I go to settings>network and connections> Bluetooth (it shows off). I enter the bluetooth menu and turn it on, but the options on the bottom are greyed out (configure, refresh and tap to pair). If I back out of the menu, the network and connections page lists bluetooth as off even though I kept it on. Can Bluetooth just stop working like that?
    04-26-16 11:34 PM
    Can Bluetooth just stop working like that?
    Sure. Just like everything else, it's just another part inside. Try downloading the BB Virtual Expert and checking to see if it detects anything wrong with the BT. If not, then try reloading your OS. If so, well, it may be a hardware issue in which case a reload of the OS won't help much but good to at least rule it out. You'd have to look at replacements if it's hardware.
    Can Bluetooth just stop working like that?
    Sure. Just like everything else, it's just another part inside. Try downloading the BB Virtual Expert and checking to see if it detects anything wrong with the BT. If not, then try reloading your OS. If so, well, it may be a hardware issue in which case a reload of the OS won't help much but good to at least rule it out. You'd have to look at replacements if it's hardware.
    04-26-16 11:41 PM
    Try to visibility on/0off

BlackBerry addicted
    04-27-16 06:54 AM