My blackberry Q10 is not connect to BBM as a connecting to server

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 08:22 AM
    Is it the error: No blackberry data found!. And moreover tell me if you are from India?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 01:12 PM
    Ya I'm from india

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 02:12 AM
    Most probably you would have bought it from eBay. Or maybe from wherever you bought it, these phones have BlackBerry services blocked. I just can't explain it to you that what does this mean. For a overview, your BBM and blackberry protect won't work and the device won't be recognised by the BlackBerry Link service although you would be able to wipe and reload os through BlackBerry Link. Don't know whether the seller hid the detail from you or you didn't pay attention but this is the scenario. Most probably these are imported phones with there BlackBerry pins registered with some other service providers. Don't know much about yours case but it the uniform case in my friend circle's 6+ BlackBerry phones. Can't use BBM, though didn't use it in the android also because in India not many people use it. So enjoy the beauty of the os BBOS10 is. If anything else is the matter in your case. Just let me know, I'm using these devices from a long time, maybe I could help you.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 02:36 AM
    Having this same problem bought from ebay, they described as imported but didn't mention about BBM and im unaware of that. Is there any problem in imported items and is there any way to connect BlackBerry services. I'm not a BBM user but I need that logo in the top right without that logo it's not looking good.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 08:53 AM
    I am a heavy duty Q5 user and I was also thinking of upgrading to a Q10 - the imported ones from eBay.

I am wondering if you could reload the OS onto these imported phones and make BBM work? What exactly is preventing this from happening?

These are supposed to be box packed unused phones that are coming to India. So why block the BBM? Or other blackberry services? I am guessing the email client will probably also not work.

Has anyone been able to find a solution?

Thanks!
    09-03-16 06:36 AM
    I am a heavy duty Q5 user and I was also thinking of upgrading to a Q10 - the imported ones from eBay.

I am wondering if you could reload the OS onto these imported phones and make BBM work? What exactly is preventing this from happening?

These are supposed to be box packed unused phones that are coming to India. So why block the BBM? Or other blackberry services? I am guessing the email client will probably also not work.

Has anyone been able to find a solution?

Thanks!
    I've reloaded it buddy. But to no avail. But one thing I can assure you is that email client will indeed work. Just bbm won't work. And BlackBerry Protect will also not work.

Posted via CB10
    santoshwins likes this.
    09-03-16 06:51 AM
    I've reloaded it buddy. But to no avail. But one thing I can assure you is that email client will indeed work. Just bbm won't work. And BlackBerry Protect will also not work.

Posted via CB10
    Have u reloaded with sachesi or thru autoloader
    11-21-16 09:58 PM