After wiping Q10, during setup I accidentally hit Do Not Agree on the user license page, and selected the wrong country (I am in Canada and accidentally left it at USA). Now nothing works, and I can't use the keyboard or complete setup because the tutorials program doesn't work, it opens then closes with a blank screen.
    So how do I revert this and change the license to AGREE and pick Canada from the dropdown menu?
    Please, PLEASE only reply with constructive advice. The 'why' I did this is negligent, and I cannot reload w/ sachesi as per the above issue.
    08-16-21 12:35 PM
    After wiping Q10, during setup I accidentally hit Do Not Agree on the user license page, and selected the wrong country (I am in Canada and accidentally left it at USA). Now nothing works, and I can't use the keyboard or complete setup because the tutorials program doesn't work, it opens then closes with a blank screen.
    So how do I revert this and change the license to AGREE and pick Canada from the dropdown menu?
    Please, PLEASE only reply with constructive advice. The 'why' I did this is negligent, and I cannot reload w/ sachesi as per the above issue.
    Factory reset isn't an option?

Power down completely and then power backup?
    08-16-21 12:57 PM
    Factory reset isn't an option?

Power down completely and then power backup?
    No. The device skips the country/agreement setup page. It is not possible to use the device. Wiping is not an option as the keyboard doesn't work. Without device setup, neither Darcy or Sachesi can connect. Link, Blend, desktop manager do not connect as setup is not complete and the tutorials do not work in order to complete setup.
    08-16-21 01:02 PM
    No. The device skips the country/agreement setup page. It is not possible to use the device. Wiping is not an option as the keyboard doesn't work. Without device setup, neither Darcy or Sachesi can connect. Link, Blend, desktop manager do not connect as setup is not complete and the tutorials do not work in order to complete setup.
    Well I'm certain that @conite has a better knowledgebase than me so there went the emergency bat signal....
    08-16-21 01:07 PM
    Use an autoloader then.

https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU

Download and unzip to PC, plug in device, and run.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    08-16-21 01:37 PM
    This doesn't work as I cannot connect, nor type a password as tutorials and setup won't complete. Autoloaders require dbb or sachesi, which do not work, as explained above. I have this autoloader, thanks, and about 12 others, some I made myself that work well, except now with the User Agreement page skipping and nothing works. I need to know how to access the user license agreement / pick your country page within the system itself.
    08-16-21 03:46 PM
    This doesn't work as I cannot connect, nor type a password as tutorials and setup won't complete. Autoloaders require dbb or sachesi, which do not work, as explained above. I have this autoloader, thanks, and about 12 others, some I made myself that work well, except now with the User Agreement page skipping and nothing works. I need to know how to access the user license agreement / pick your country page within the system itself.
    You don't need Sachesi or DBBT to run an autoloader. All you need is the BB usb driver in your PC.
    08-16-21 03:53 PM
    Just plug in and run the autoloader.
    08-16-21 04:15 PM
    thanks, I switched to a windows computer and it worked likea charm, probably should have tried that first and not my Pi. oops!
    08-16-21 05:32 PM
    Okay, so randomly the keypad doesn't work again. No idea what is causing this issue, can't seem to find any fix.
    08-16-21 09:39 PM
    Okay, so randomly the keypad doesn't work again. No idea what is causing this issue, can't seem to find any fix.
    Seems like a hardware problem.
    08-16-21 10:53 PM