Hello. I have a small company and I want to be able to offer push email to my tiny team of 6 people.
    When BB was offering Push Email it worked like a dream.

What does one do with BB10?
    Some people have moved on to iPhone/Windows Phone...

Does anyone know of any inexpensive way to get push email?n Should work on all major phone platforms now. What exactly does Blackberry Enterprise Server Express do?
    09-18-14 06:32 AM
    The BB10 Push option in the configuration of mail accounts works very well. You need an IMAP server for this and the server must support the IMAP IDLE feature. Most current IMAP servers do. The timespan between receiving a mail message on the IMAP server and the notification on the BB device is normally less than 30s. Note: this is not at all a BES feature. Everyone can use this.
    The BB10 Push option in the configuration of mail accounts works very well. You need an IMAP server for this and the server must support the IMAP IDLE feature. Most current IMAP servers do. The timespan between receiving a mail message on the IMAP server and the notification on the BB device is normally less than 30s. Note: this is not at all a BES feature. Everyone can use this.
    09-18-14 06:51 AM
    ActiveSync accounts (such as Outlook.com, Live.com) are also pushed to BB10 devices.
    09-18-14 07:49 AM
    Thanks. I am getting instant emails on my BBz10, but other people using Android and iOS are not. Someone using Windows Phone is getting instant emails as well...
    09-24-14 10:31 PM