I am trying to experiment with my BlackBerry Passport by trying to run PUBG mobile on it, and I know some of you might say, ''a passport can't run pubg..'' I know that too but I want to use LowSpecGamers method of running pubg on low end phones, and the passport is a good phone try it with.. so I downloaded the latest apk but I'm getting the problem as soon as I start pubg "Download failed because the resources could not be found" so I hope I can get this problem fixed so I can have fun playing around with this project.
    07-03-18 08:15 AM
    It's not an Android phone... so things don't show up like some applications expect. I taught that the beta required at least Android 5.1. Did you find an older version compatible with the 4.3 Runtime?
    07-03-18 09:46 AM
    You need at least Android 5.1 (Lollipop) to play PUBG. Android runtime for BB10 is only up to 4.3 (Jellybean).

http://www.redmondpie.com/pubg-mobil...d-ios-devices/

Sorry... No chicken dinner for you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-03-18 11:35 AM
    That's sad.. :/ thanks for helping
    kaka lord likes this.
    07-04-18 03:32 AM
    Hi, perhaps, did you test another form? If not, ok, check this PUBG MOBILE LITE 0.5.1 Apk + OBB Data latest | Download Android
    ->download the apk and the compressed "obb data"; decompress "pubg-mobile-lite[dlandroid.com].zip" and copy-paste this folder (com.tencent.iglite) into "misc-android-Android-obb-folder here". Install the apk as usual; then run it. Hope your comment.
    09-22-18 01:24 PM
    Even if PUBG supported 4.3, the BB10 runtime isn’t equivalent to having an actual Android phone running 4.3, therefore the experience is gonna suck regardless.

I did see a youtube video of someone running GTA San Andreas on a Passport though
    09-22-18 06:20 PM