Trying to add Proton Mail to Bb Hub on KeyOne BE. Its come back 'Try updating the port and/or security type to add this account'.
    I had entered IMAP and the screen it has come back to has 143 in the Port box. As you will al know the initial 'add account' email setup doesn't ask for port numbers so no idea where that came from.
    Many thanks in advance. While I usually find my own stuff on CB every time i've had to ask for advice it has come through. Just the best resource BB or otherwise.
    I'm also about to pose another question which is kind of linked so if you know the encrypted mail situation currently maybe you could help there too.
    12-01-20 03:26 PM
    It's not supported...
    12-01-20 03:56 PM
    Thanks. So a quick follow up. If I wanted to drop Google, Microsoft and Yahoo for an account can you just recommend an email programme in general from outside the US? I only mentioned encrypted because i've been bombarded with adds for them recently. Absolutely not essential.
    What I should have gone with is 'No giant US tech data-hungry giants'. A nice neutral Swedish, swiss etc etc that will integrate with the BB10 hub.
    Thanks!
    12-01-20 04:03 PM
    Fastmail is based in Australia I think.... I've heard some here suggest it in the past. It's a paid service.... but not sure if it will work with HUB on BB10 at this point. Have to realize that BB10 is using older SSL and TLS standards, which is why many cooperate email system no longer support HUB on BB10.
    12-01-20 04:19 PM
    Thanks. So a quick follow up. If I wanted to drop Google, Microsoft and Yahoo for an account can you just recommend an email programme in general from outside the US? I only mentioned encrypted because i've been bombarded with adds for them recently. Absolutely not essential.
    What I should have gone with is 'No giant US tech data-hungry giants'. A nice neutral Swedish, swiss etc etc that will integrate with the BB10 hub.
    Thanks!
    Check out www.posteo.de

Works with BB10, BB Android Hub and Fairemail apps - no issues.
    12-01-20 08:34 PM
    Thanks mate. Just what I wanted. John
    12-02-20 09:34 AM
    You can install the Protonmail app from the Play Store and import Protonmail notifications in the hub. But the notifications will still be visible in the Android You can see the result in the attached image.
    Attached Thumbnails Proton Mail-protonmail_hub-1-.jpg  
    12-02-20 09:38 AM