I am seeing now a lots of talks around the new BlackBerry KEY2 features, durability test, etc.. and so was the case when DTEK60 was launched last year and had purchased (here in Dubai, where I work and live) the same since I am an avid BB fan. But within 8 months, I was shocked to find the back-cover cracking up after falling from a table hardly about one meter high !

The shop here clearly said this is not covered under warranty and gave the cost of repairs which was nearly 50% of the price !

Also, I find the battery losing its charge quickly and at around 40% charge, the mobile just shuts off if you open the email box or any big file !!

Can I please have some solution to these issues.

Appreciate if you can reply onto my email as given below.

Thanks and Best Regards

[Personal info deleted by Moderator]
    Last edited by Ecm; 08-11-18 at 07:49 AM.
    08-11-18 03:40 AM
    I am seeing now a lots of talks around the new BlackBerry KEY2 features, durability test, etc.. and so was the case when DTEK60 was launched last year and had purchased (here in Dubai, where I work and live) the same since I am an avid BB fan. But within 8 months, I was shocked to find the back-cover cracking up after falling from a table hardly about one meter high !

The shop here clearly said this is not covered under warranty and gave the cost of repairs which was nearly 50% of the price !

Also, I find the battery losing its charge quickly and at around 40% charge, the mobile just shuts off if you open the email box or any big file !!

Can I please have some solution to these issues.

Appreciate if you can reply onto my email as given below.

Thanks and Best Regards

[Personal info deleted by Moderator]
    The battery issue is Well know and documenten problem. If under warrenty they must replace the battery. PLZ search in the crackberry forums
    08-11-18 08:20 AM
    sorry to tell you you are on your own. the whole BlackBerry servoce issue is just non existing. wrong purchase
    08-11-18 09:43 AM
    In regards to service for KEY2 I can't speak, but it should be the same as KEYone which has been totally satisfactory for me.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    08-12-18 08:46 PM