I have downloaded many blackberry 10 os 10.2.1 from this site crackberry but each time i try to run the upgrade it will be successful and it will be asking me to connect a wifi network connection to set it up where by i have been told that if you upgrade the os 10.2.1 it will not request for any wifi to show that it is now on the latest version of os 10.2.1.
    Please and help on how to get the os 10.2.1 that will not demand for wifi to set up ?
    I will be happy to read from a helper.
    link to were i can get the main os 10.2.1 for all bb10.
    06-19-14 05:08 PM
    Plug it in into a computer via USB and use the BlackBerry Link Software to update your device.
    You can also do it via the BlackBerry website

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    06-19-14 05:28 PM
    Thanks a lot for your kind reply but please if i do it from blackberry link it will request for network and is going to cost much don't you think so ?
    All i want is a process that i will download or run it without going online because the update is up to 1.15Gb so if am to do it online check how much i will be spending for one bb10......
    Sir am so happy to read from you and will be more happy if you reply to me again ok....
    Thanks and good night ......
    06-20-14 04:01 PM
    Well at some stage you'll have to go online to download it, via your normal Internet or via your device.
    If won't go online to download it I'm not sure how you expect to get it.

Link will use whatever Internet connection your pc uses, you don't have to use your mobile network to download.
    If you have access to wifi that you can connect to that is also another option

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    06-21-14 05:13 AM
    Doing the update through Link will use your computer's network connection as opposed to the phone's so depending on your ISP you shouldn't have any additional charges that would come from using your mobile data. Link is also a good choice since you'll be able to back up your device in case of any issues with the update, but the vast majority of updates are trouble free, but sometimes the peace of mind is worth the time it takes to do.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 10:06 AM
    thanks a lot for your reply my good people....
    for now i have the autoloader of 10.2.1 but each time i run it all will work well but it will still ask for wifi and about link it will ask for network each time i want to update that means it will be costing me alot.....
    which way is the easiest and cheapest ..........?
    06-21-14 03:43 PM
    thanks a lot for your reply my good people....
    for now i have the autoloader of 10.2.1 but each time i run it all will work well but it will still ask for wifi and about link it will ask for network each time i want to update that means it will be costing me alot.....
    which way is the easiest and cheapest ..........?
    06-21-14 03:44 PM
    How does your computer connect to the internet??

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 02:00 PM
    normal connection sir,
    06-23-14 09:39 AM
    Then connecting and updating via Link shouldn't incur any additional cost for you. It doesn't use mobile data.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 05:08 PM
    ok sir i will try using it and see how it works.....
    thanks so much.....
    06-25-14 02:46 AM
    am having problem with activation required on my bb sprint and i have tried all the means i know it still not working out for me, please any help ?
    06-28-14 08:10 AM